Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 15 Nov 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I don't follow shobiz nonsense but isn't there a link between his defence team and the Kardashians? Maybe a relative?
Sure I've read something.
The kardashians farther was his best friend and in entertainment law he was part of the defence team. But from later articles he didn’t believe him in the end
Old 15 Nov 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

I think he was lucky at the time it was just after Rodney King etc there was a lot of focus on the case and the prosecution really felt they couldn’t lose the case. It was a really travesty of justice and goes to show money can buy you anything. Those of us in the UK really don’t get how popular OJ was as a star he was accepted by all it’s worth looking a some of the documentary’s about his life.
Old 15 Nov 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I don't follow shobiz nonsense but isn't there a link between his defence team and the Kardashians? Maybe a relative?
Sure I've read something.
As far as I can fathom, OJ was friends with the Kardashian family since the 70s, I am not sure how the friendship came about. Robert Kardashian SR had been a lawyer in the past but not a criminal lawyer. He was not licensed at the time of the crimes but he got himself re licenced and joined the legal team as a support player. This then meant he could not be forced to testify about things he might have known, such as the domestic violence against Nicole and it is thought that he hid clothing that was worn during the attacks, so he couldn’t be brought to the stand about this either. After the trial he expressed some concerns and cut ties with OJ.

The Kardashian’s mother always thought OJ was guilty.

Edited at 08:55 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Robert Kardashian is in front of OJ here. I always thought his reaction was what?! He looked numb. His team thought he was going down and I think that's reflected by their shock, just look at their faces.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
The people that made this also did about the murder of a Versace and just announced they are doing a series about Bill Clinton’s impeachment with Clive Owen cast as Clinton.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List