Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 17 Nov 20, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Amazing Service UPS!

I posted a parcel to Toronto on Friday, picked up by UPS. They got it yesterday, I’m so pleased. What an amazing service my last one took 3 and half weeks with collect +. It was bits for Christmas,decs, sweets and few bits for my sons 30th birthday.
Old 17 Nov 20, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
That's brilliant service Sandra, hope they were happy with it all, in our area we are only getting post sporadically as so many staff at depot isolating or off, I have that many deliveries due I've got a list on side of em all so I can keep an eye on things
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
It’s amazing isn’t it, I waited 3 weeks for a parcel from Zavvi.
Old 17 Nov 20, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Great service, I do notice things are moving fast at the moment, maybe they are trying to get things done to avoid a backlog for Christmas
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

A friend sent a 8 ft pink Christmas tree that DIL wanted from Florida posted last Monday arrived yesterday with UPS
Have to say the post office did ok with stuff we sent to Florida just over a week to get there at the beginning of November
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

And yet our UPS deliveries are brutal - ok for time, but they arrive at our electric gate, throw the parcel (whatever it is!) over the gate, press the buzzer and drive off! Yesterday I had to go and rescue said parcel from a muddy puddle in the rain!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I posted a parcel to Toronto on Friday, picked up by UPS. They got it yesterday, I’m so pleased. What an amazing service my last one took 3 and half weeks with collect +. It was bits for Christmas,decs, sweets and few bits for my sons 30th birthday.
That is brilliant service, was is much more pricey than collect+?
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
That is brilliant service, was is much more pricey than collect+?
I paid £30 with collect + and it took 3 and a half weeks and missed my dil birthday. This took 4 days and was £41, they have already started eating it so there won’t be anything left for Christmas!
Old 17 Nov 20, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I paid £30 with collect + and it took 3 and a half weeks and missed my dil birthday. This took 4 days and was £41, they have already started eating it so there won’t be anything left for Christmas!
It’s worth paying that bit extra when you get a good service, you may have to send another parcel
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List