Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 7 Jun 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
jlowe64
slightly serious Dibber

We have not been in friendlys for years but when we had kids they loved it, it was a meal drink and ice cream for $10, it’s walking distance from Rosen.
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Panda Express
Culvers
Bob Evans
Olive Garden
Perkins
Denny’s
Cicis
Pan era Bread

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFan92
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

You’ve got plenty options on I-Drive even if you’ve not got a car on the trip. Have a look on the international drive site as can view all restaurants. Checkers across sand lake from big McDonald’s is always great, cheap and fresh. Millers and Chili’s are two of my favourite all round places to go for quality food at value price.

Millers Ale House
Cicis
Hooters
Tgis
Friendls
Pizza Hut
Denny’s
IHOP
Buffalo Wild Wings
FloridaFan92 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I think we would likely go to Walmart on the first day to stock up on breakfast bits then we could have a light lunch and bigger tea or some days have a late breakfast which will fill us up til later.

I know from last time we went the first week we weren’t even that hungry with the heat and jet lag it was the second week the week we didn’t have dining plan that we were starving haha!
Kids will be happy with kids meals portions or even sharing.

I’m still hoping on the flights being cancelled though so we can just look ahead to next year but if we do go will try and make the best of it
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracey2019
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Placemarking to add these to my to visit restaurants 😍
Tracey2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

I would look at the Kids Eat Free Card, and the Dine4Less card. I use these quite a lot - the Dine4Less at Cici's BOGOF, and 15% off at MacDonalds and 20% off at Teak.

There's a great thread here on restaurant sign ups.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...d.php?t=972657

I also look on my favourite restaurants for specials i.e. Texas Roadhouse early dine, or Sunday Sirloin, plus kids eat free. There is usually a different special on at Millers, Manny's, Outback - and I plan my itinerary around this. I've usually got a coupon for birthdays etc. for these restaurants.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018

Edited at 11:18 AM.
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Copey10
Getting Excited

Mobile

Cici's pizza is a great price, look out for buy one (buffet and drink) get one free. I think it cost us just under $40 for the 5 of us. Chilli's also does a $10 menu which includes a starter, main and soda. Another on we like is Millers, which is a bit more expensive but has nightly offers. Also IHOP and Denny's are reasonable too.
Copey10 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jokeybhoy
Very Serious Dibber

Eat breakfast in your room would be my top tip. I remembe my wife and I got omelettes and the kids got pancakes from ihop. With the drinks the bill was over $60. That was the last we ate out for breakfast.

Also have a couple of fast food dinners like McDonalds or pizza. That helps keep the cost down too.

Edited at 01:16 PM.
Jokeybhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
kirstielou
Imagineer

Some great suggestions already being made on here. I will list our favs below but i would also suggest you check out the websites to each chain and sign up for the emails for each one as they send out offers by email. Coupons are also HUGE in america so dont be afraid to use them. Sometimes we are asked if we have any by servers as its so common.

Outback Steakhouse
Carabbas (Italian)
Texas Roadhouse
Lonestar Steakhouse
Logan's (there are nuts in shells for you to snack on and they tell you to chuck the shells on the floor, kids think its hilarious)
Bob Evans (almost like Engligh Pub, great prices)
Denny's (loved the breakfast)
Twins 2nd visit May/June 2022
kirstielou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 20, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
I would look at the Kids Eat Free Card, and the Dine4Less card. I use these quite a lot - the Dine4Less at Cici's BOGOF, and 15% off at MacDonalds and 20% off at Teak.

There's a great thread here on restaurant sign ups.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...d.php?t=972657

I also look on my favourite restaurants for specials i.e. Texas Roadhouse early dine, or Sunday Sirloin, plus kids eat free. There is usually a different special on at Millers, Manny's, Outback - and I plan my itinerary around this. I've usually got a coupon for birthdays etc. for these restaurants.
I’m hoping to have some birthday offers for restaurants, it genuinely is my birthday in august though haha! Not just a ‘Florida birthday’ like last time
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List