Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 29 Nov 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Please critique Feb 2020

OMG! I cant quite believe I am writing an actual itinerary for my Florida holiday as still feels like a dream come true!

Anyway as per my pre trip report we are there Feb 6-21st, staying in a dibb villa at Windsor Hills with a few on sites added in.

Any advice greatly received.

5th Feb
Kids picked up from school/college. PI Gatwick North. Dinner at Thyme or Giraffe, not decided yet! Champers will be in the ice bucket before the keycard has opened the door!

6th Feb
PI breakfast, cant beat it! Flight out 10.10 Virgin. Straight to WH, (say that but we are the WORST navigators ever, no mater where, we get lost) dip in the pool, unpack and then out to Walmart for massive shop $$$. Dinner either at Polite Pig if we can manage it or a shake shack (so good hubby and I once ate in one restaurant, loved it so much we walked straight to the next one and ordered the same again The shack stack is immense)

7th Feb
Breakfast at iHop. Magic Kingdom. It is however EMH so will be busier than I want but we have to start our holiday at MK! Hoping for BoG lunch as have reservation for a different day that I changed.

8th Feb
Breakfast at villa. Hollywood Studios. Lunch at 50's Prime time booked

9th Feb
Epcot. Garden Grill booked for breakfast. Dinner snacking around the world

10th Feb
Staying onsite at AoA for one night. Straight to EMH at AK and spend day there. Lunch at yak and yeti quick service. Dessert fireworks party booked for Magic Kingdon.

11th Feb
Undecided park as yet, depends on what FP's I can get, but EMH Epcot 9-11pm so will have a late morning at the hotel, swim, maybe look around a few resorts.

12th Feb
Breakfast at Dennys. Chill day. Mall. Cheesecake Factory dinner. Titanic (this is a MUST!) Maybe a few hours at Universal.

13th Feb
Hollywood Studios. Lunch at woodys lunchbox. Dinner at Olive Garden maybe

14th Feb
Magic Kingdom. Again, is a EMH day so will go later after a romantic breakfast in bed Dinner at LongHorns

15th Feb
Breakfast at villa. Onsite at RPR at Universal. Dinner at BubbaGumps

16th Feb
Cinnabon breakfast. Onsite at Universal. Lunch at panda express. Dinner at Kobes

17th Feb
Magic Kingdom. Popping into old town evening. Daughter wants to do the haunted house. Dinner Bahama Breeze maybe

18th Feb
Animal Kingdom. Thinking Tusker house lunch. Dinner at HashHouseagogo, or sweet tomato's depending on my veg intake by this point

19th Feb
Breakfast at villa. Leave the villa and onto Board Walk Villa (DVC)
Magic Kingdom EMH 8-10pm Lunch and dinner undecided

20th Feb
Epcot EMH 8-9am and then to Hollywood Studios. Lunch and dinner undecided.

21st Feb
Magic Kingdom EMH 8-9am. Probably onto Disney Springs to a chilled shopping/eating before leaving at approx 2pm
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
emilysharratt
a Friend of the DIBB

Intinery looks great! We are there the same time and getting super excited 😊
emilysharratt is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Magic Kingdom on 17th will be absolutely heaving as it's Presidents day.
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Thank you for your feedback!
The 17th may now be a rest/shopping day, we'll see! I read the weekend before it are the busiest, which is why we choose universal for then for FOLP.
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Update, nothing is going to plan lol
There seems there will be quite a bit of going between parks on certain days as I made a few rookie mistakes with FP's and booked them on the wrong days. It will be fine. I am sure!
Also managed to bag a Lunch time at BoG and reservation for Oga's cantina which the people are happy about!
I changed the date for Garden Grill to the 14th feb as had too many epcot days already due to EMH seeming to land on our on site stays lol I am sure there will be more than enough to do with 3 EMH days.
I have so far cancelled the fireworks dessert party as the 10th is already busy for us as EMH in the morning, full afternoon and moving onsite for the night. I may rebook but also thinking about changing it to After hours at MK.
Its all getting very real now. I even got the bags out this morning and starting to get things packed.