Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 15 Feb 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lgri
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

First visit Aug 2020

Hello, I wondered if anyone would mind looking over my plan ahead of ADR day on Tuesday! It is my first visit to WDW, staying onsite with my partner at Coronado. All I have done since booking is research and plan so I'm hoping I haven't missed anything but would love some frequent visitors to take a look. Worth noting the only way I have managed to convince my partner to book this holiday is because of Star Wars so there is a lot of HS, and as we are adults only I haven't planned too much downtime in, more half days in two parks with a couple of hours rest mid afternoon back at the resort to nap or freshen up and chill! This may all change once we are there though! No car so will Uber to universal and shopping!

Sunday 16th - arrive flight lands 2pm, potentially Springs depending on how we feel but chill and explore resort and unpack.
Monday 17th - Magic Kingdom AM. Couple of hours in evening exploring Galaxy's Edge at night.
Tuesday 18th - Outlets AM. Hollywood Studios PM.
Wednesday 19th - Animal Kingdom AM/PM. Springs in evening to do NBA experience.
Thursday 20th - Epcot all day. Resort hop on skyliner to break up the day to visit AoA, CB, and Epcot resorts.
Friday 21st - Typhoon Lagoon AM. Couple of hours rest then MNSSHP in evening.
Saturday 22nd - rest day. Animal Kingdom late afternoon evening (Pandora at night).
Sunday 23rd - Universal. Potential Extra hours at Hollywood Studios.
Monday 24th - universal. Evening at Poly watching HEA from beach.
Tuesday 25th - Blizzard Beach and Mini golf. Springs in evening.
Wednesday 26th - Hollywood Studios AM. Rest afternoon. Magic Kingdom evening extra hours.
Thursday 27th - Volcano Bay. Other outlet shopping in afternoon.
Friday 28th - maybe AM Springs to get any last minute bits. Epcot afternoon/evening, hopefully Food & Wine.
Saturday 29th - Animal Kingdom AM. Rest. Hollywood Studios PM. Evening on Boardwalk.
Sunday 30th - Morning in Magic Kingdom, fly home 5:30pm.

Any tips or advice appreciated!
Lgri is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
82lcm
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I don’t have any advice sorry as it is also our first trip but noticed we are there the same time so thought I’d say hi! Our ADR day is Tuesday, maybe we are on the same flight as we land 2pm on 16th too. We are also planning half days in parks, recovering the the afternoons and out again in the evenings, also lots of HS visits for Star Wars mad DH!
82lcm is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lgri

Hello! If you're flying from Manchester, we very well may be. Hope you have an amazing first trip!
Lgri is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Hammo333
Having Dinner with Goofy

Hi
What a good plan for anyone let alone a 1st timer.
Not a lot to offer as it looks like you've got it covered.
When you do your ADR's you might not get all your requested times which might result in a little more tweaking here & there.
You might also need more tweaking when you do your FP.
In your general planning give yourself plenty of time from leaving your hotel & actually getting into the parks for any ADRs or FP (Bus, Bag check & Park entrance Que) all add up. We give ourselves a minimum of 1 hr, longer if we have to get to other side of any park.
Have an awesome time.
CSR 2007,08 ASMo 2006
Orange Lake Country 2004
Hammo333 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Great planner

Your two Universal days...move day 2 to Tues and have a Blizzard Beach day in between to recharge those batteries ?

Disney332
Old 17 Feb 20, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Lgri

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Great planner

Your two Universal days...move day 2 to Tues and have a Blizzard Beach day in between to recharge those batteries ?

Disney332
Thank you - potentially more time to explore the Poly on the Monday night too if we did this!