Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Aug 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Autumn Daze
Proud to wear my Ears

Thanks all! We didn’t get the gift cards with our order so I now know to expect no post

Not an issue for us, just didn’t know to expect anything!
Autumn Daze is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxy101
Getting Excited

Hi all can anyone help me please, when I booked my trip for this October way back in 2018 when the ddp was first released, I am 99% sure that ATD were giving customers a disney gift card. I've said the whole time we have the $200 gift card to collect & that we can split it between me & my daughter. Having just recently paid the balance there has been not mention of this said gift card, when I've emailed them today they said the offer wasn't on at the time & that there was a discount on the account instead. The discount if I remember right, was an offer that ended the day I booked & a further discount for DIBB members!
Sorry I know its a bit long winded lol, what I'm trying to find out is those who have received the gift card when did you place your order please!
I'm not sure there's anything I can about it, but I do feel a bit put out!
Old 29 Aug 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky81
Excited about Disney

I booked in May 18 and I got an email confirming my order including a listing for the free gift card.

What does your order confirmation state?

I’ve paid balance still awaiting gift card but still 6 weeks til we go.

Once in a lifetime trip Oct 14 Terra Verde Villa
2nd Trip Oct 16 Terra Verde Villa
3rd Trip Easter 18 Dibb Villa Tuscan Hills
4th Trip Oct 19 POR+Terra Verde 5th Aug 19 Villa Need to plan again!
Chunky81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxy101
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Chunky81 View Post
I booked in May 18 and I got an email confirming my order including a listing for the free gift card.

What does your order confirmation state?

I’ve paid balance still awaiting gift card but still 6 weeks til we go.
I can't find the original email from when I booked, I have questioned it with ATD they have emailed me back saying they weren't stocking the gift cards at the time of my booking hence they were offering a £150 discount! I'm sure this isn't right I have said the whole time we have the gift card included.
Unless I find the original paperwork and its on there, there's not much I can do!
Old 29 Aug 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
spongebob10
slightly serious Dibber

Sorry jumping on this post about the gift cards... I also booked with ATD. I saw online that you can load the gift card to your account and settle balances from your magic band upon check out at the hotel. Has anyone done this? Thank you!
Old 29 Aug 19, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
kerrie1781
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by galaxy101 View Post
I can't find the original email from when I booked, I have questioned it with ATD they have emailed me back saying they weren't stocking the gift cards at the time of my booking hence they were offering a £150 discount! I'm sure this isn't right I have said the whole time we have the gift card included.
Unless I find the original paperwork and its on there, there's not much I can do!
You need to go in the search bar in your emails and type in Attraction tickets direct. You will then find your original email which states what you get with the booking. The email will be there somewhere and this will confirm whether you are right or not x
kerrie1781 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

There was a time just after free dining launched when they were not giving gift cards instead they knocked 150 quid of the balance. If you look online under the booking ref it says 1x£150. They offered a dibb discount on top as well.

After about a few weeks they then offered the gift cards instead. I noticed the priced jumped a little at the same time.

So I would say you got the better deal.
The 150 will show if you look online

Edited at 05:12 PM.
gavvy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 03:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Dreaming
Getting Excited

Dreaming's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

We brought tickets through ATD and got a Disney-ish pack 😮

We got a wallet, Disney guide book, sea world DVD and other bits and bobs, is this what you’re on about or not? Or is it when you just book tickets or?
2000 - DLP on-site, 2002 - Florida Villa Park, 2004 - Best western (Birthday Surprise!), 2005 - DLP off-site, 2006 - Christmas at Legacy Park, 2008 - Highlands reserve, 2010 - High Grove, 2013 - WDW 13 of us and a wedding!, 2015 - Taking the partner for their first time, Mabella South, 2017 - Parents beautiful wedding! Providence/Tuscan Hills, 2018 - DLP in summer!, 2019 - our wedding! 💓
Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
galaxy101
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by gavvy View Post

There was a time just after free dining launched when they were not giving gift cards instead they knocked 150 quid of the balance. If you look online under the booking ref it says 1x£150. They offered a dibb discount on top as well.

After about a few weeks they then offered the gift cards instead. I noticed the priced jumped a little at the same time.

So I would say you got the better deal.
The 150 will show if you look online
That is showing on my booking, I really have been convinced the whole time that we had a free gift card, maybe its my age lol x
Old 3 Sep 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MissJRabbit
Excited about Disney

I'm so glad they send the gift cards by post from ATD! It was such a pain queuing in Disney Springs for ours last time.

That is showing on my booking, I really have been convinced the whole time that we had a free gift card, maybe its my age lol x
My gift card showed on the bottom of my booking on my original email and also under 'Tickets to Post' online.

Edited at 07:21 PM.
MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List