Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 4 Jan 20, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
WeLoveMagic
Trading Disney Pins

Recommendations for Birthday Meal

Hi
I’m looking for some recommendations for a birthday dinner for my daughters birthday (14)
We are struggling with our plan for her birthday, so far we have Ohanas (she’s a massive stitch fan) for breakfast, then magic Kingdom untill early afternoon then back to Beach Club.
As it’s a Sunday in July expect the parks will be very busy so taking this in consideration where would you eat for a special occasion.
We are 2ad 3 ch 14,11,11
TIA
2014 Orlando Villa
2013 The Disney Land Hotel Paris
WeLoveMagic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarkd3
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by WeLoveMagic View Post
Hi
I’m looking for some recommendations for a birthday dinner for my daughters birthday (14)
We are struggling with our plan for her birthday, so far we have Ohanas (she’s a massive stitch fan) for breakfast, then magic Kingdom untill early afternoon then back to Beach Club.
As it’s a Sunday in July expect the parks will be very busy so taking this in consideration where would you eat for a special occasion.
We are 2ad 3 ch 14,11,11
TIA
Are you on a dining plan or looking to paying OOP? Are you planning to head back into a park and/or watch fireworks in the evening?
Clarkd3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
WeLoveMagic
Trading Disney Pins

Hi thanks for your reply, yes we have DDP but would pay oop for right place.
It will be just dinner somewhere about 6/7pm not bothering with rides. Fireworks maybe could watch from hotel afterwards.
2014 Orlando Villa
2013 The Disney Land Hotel Paris
WeLoveMagic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

Teppan Edo on World Showcase is a lot of fun and the food is lovely.

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022 & May 2023
Drury Plaza (first adults only trip!) ~ Aug 2024

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MissJRabbit
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Have you thought about Hoop Dee Doo Revue dinner show at fort wilderness? We are going there for my sister’s birthday in April. We did it in 2016 and was really fun. It’s 2 credits and they have 3 showings a night.
MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

Mobile

California Grill is top notch. Very pricey OOP but you're on the DDP so I'd definitely use TS credits for it. Try to book for when the fireworks are on.
Hornet1976 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarkd3
Getting Excited

Mobile

Think I’d either investigate the multitude of restaurants in Epcot inc the dessert party plus the benefit of the fireworks or I’d head for Disney springs! DS in the evening had a cool vibe when we were there and loads of restaurants, look for DFB reviews! We all loved Trex at DS too as the theming was so great!
Clarkd3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hornet1976 View Post
California Grill is top notch. Very pricey OOP but you're on the DDP so I'd definitely use TS credits for it. Try to book for when the fireworks are on.
I done Cali grill for my birthday and was really underwhelmed. Good view of the fireworks but no atmosphere, would have much rather been in the crowds on main st.

I did do CRT for lunch on my birthday which was really good. My mum had me crowned a princess while we were there and a special chocolate slipper that said Princess Louise 💁🏻😂
Was very special and was made to feel as such despite turning 28 😂😂
Louck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 20, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve just asked my 14 year old Dd and she said either Cali Grill or the Boathouse, they both feel ‘special’ 🎁☺️
Old 8 Jan 20, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Louck View Post
I done Cali grill for my birthday and was really underwhelmed. Good view of the fireworks but no atmosphere, would have much rather been in the crowds on main st.

I did do CRT for lunch on my birthday which was really good. My mum had me crowned a princess while we were there and a special chocolate slipper that said Princess Louise 💁🏻😂
Was very special and was made to feel as such despite turning 28 😂😂
What did you think of the food? We were maybe lucky because we chose well and had a great meal and the wine was also excellent. Our youngest boy is autistic so unfortunately we have no chance of watching the fireworks in MK 😭 Glad you enjoyed CRT, sounds amazing! 😄
Hornet1976 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List