Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 15 Feb 20, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Buttercup1982
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Bag £10 reduced from £18
Eye mask £2 reduced from £3
Slytherin hat £2 reduced from £5
Red vest £1.80
Disney minnie initial set £3
Disney earrings £2
Disney hairbrush £3.50
Plain headband (to make into mickey ears) £2 reduced from £3 x x
Buttercup1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

does anyone know if Primark still has the printing department in some stores? Is it just London and Birmingham stores that has it? Is there a list of designs you can see in advance? Thanks in advance!
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
does anyone know if Primark still has the printing department in some stores? Is it just London and Birmingham stores that has it? Is there a list of designs you can see in advance? Thanks in advance!
There is definitely one in the Birmingham store, loads of designs, t-shirts £8, tote bags £3.
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 20, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Willeve View Post
There is definitely one in the Birmingham store, loads of designs, t-shirts £8, tote bags £3.
that's great, thanks.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Got ds a baby yoda tshirt today

quite a few disney phone cases and pop sockets got dd an eeyore one

lots of harry potter stationary type stuff in
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 20, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

primark disney for dogs range

They didn't have that much in my local store
they had
the chew toys got the alien one which he hasn't put down since I got home
alien dog bed which I love but our dog won't sleep in one he'd rather sleep on the floor
mickey, minnie ,woody ,simba costumes
woody dog bowl

dd really wanted the eeyore costume which they didn't have but they did have a few bits not mentioned on the post I saw

sully, dumbo & snow white costumes
mickey & minnie bowls though not the best design as the ears stick up and my dopey pup would probably take an eye out
mickey dog bed
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 20, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Bought these cute girls t shirts for £3 each they had them in different ages but these are 11-12
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

quite a bit of new disney stuff instore today but it was really busy and I felt kind of rushed plus there were lot of people gathering around so never got to have a proper look.

Ds loves the disney fleece blankets they do and they had new ones in Stitch & angel, toystory, monsters inc & winnie the pooh prints - we go the stitch one but they are a different shape to the older ones which were more square - this one is narrower but longer which might actually be better haven't decided yet.
Other various items in the above prints too but again couldn't really get close enough to look at anything.
Old 18 Jul 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

more new stitch & angel themed items in today
Picked up
4 pack of reusable straws with removable stitch & angel figures on £2.50
Stitch and angel glitter water bottle £6
stitch Beach towel in a bag £8?- Not the most practical as its shaped like stitch and it is pretty thin like a microfibre gym towel material rather than a proper beach towel but ds loves it

Plenty of the new winnie the pooh range available

Edited at 05:24 PM.
Old 19 Jul 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
PerryPlatypus
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Oh my gosh I want that towel so much! I bet my Primark won't have them
PerryPlatypus is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List