Old 22 Feb 20, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
Yes, the first time in around the last 15 visits that I've booked a Virgin Holidays package holiday. Because of the flight prices, and lack of reward flights, from Manchester this year I couldn't get near the price (£1000 pp) doing it DIY
Looking forward to your July trip
Have a great time. That’s great you got a good package deal this time, always worth a look. We used BA for a package last Easter as I couldn’t get near the price they were offering.
Old 22 Feb 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Yes, I've had a week off this week. I've basically done nothing this week and all my time has been spent on the Dibb or watching Florida vlogs. I now really want to do a Disney cruise I know it's not going to happen this year as the plans for this summer are pretty much all in place. So, of course I'm planning for 2021 when will it stop?

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Yes, I've had a week off this week. I've basically done nothing this week and all my time has been spent on the Dibb or watching Florida vlogs. I now really want to do a Disney cruise I know it's not going to happen this year as the plans for this summer are pretty much all in place. So, of course I'm planning for 2021 when will it stop?
Sounds like a perfect week off. A cruise would be fab!
Although we have summer planned, still working on persuading the others villains after hours is a must do 😂, Dh is adamant that no Florida next summer in 2021! So Halloween is next on my bucket list. In my head I’m planning a week next October for Halloween horror and mickeys not so scary.

You are right it never stops! 😂😂😂
Old 22 Feb 20, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Brilliant food report 😊 just binged it all! What are your plans for summer this year then?
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Brilliant food report 😊 just binged it all! What are your plans for summer this year then?
Thanks for reading.

We are at Pop for 2 days but no Disney tickets (yet). RPR club level for a week and Rosen Pointe Orlando for 10 nights.

What about you?
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill247
Excited about Disney

Just binged your brilliant report, thank you for sharing! Staying at Sapphire Falls for the second time in October so good to see reviews from there as we didn’t get a chance to try the restaurants last time - breakfasts look lovely!
Gill247 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Maybe one day or you just need to get that winter trip in next again time.
I really do need to include a winter trip so I get to try the hot butterbeer I keep telling myself this will be the last trip to the parks and we will be doing something different for the next few years...no-one seems to believe this statement No doubt the minute I step back into Diagon Alley and hear the music playing I will start thinking about renewing the annual passses

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks for reading, how are your summer plans coming along?
I’ve booked a few ADRs and have an extremely rough plan for Disney, I’ve showed Abby my plans and I can safely say she was not impressed with the details All the Universal Hotels are booked in with the flights with BA they were much cheaper than I paid last year and I don’t think I would have got them at better price as a passholder, well I hope so!
Will there be another cheeky trip for you before the summer?
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gill247 View Post
Just binged your brilliant report, thank you for sharing! Staying at Sapphire Falls for the second time in October so good to see reviews from there as we didn’t get a chance to try the restaurants last time - breakfasts look lovely!
Thanks for reading.

I was pretty impressed by the choices at Sapphire Falls. We are at Royal Pacific in the summer but have planned a trip across to the rooftop bar at Aventura and Salt Water Tavern at Sapphire Falls. I'd like to try staying there.

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I really do need to include a winter trip so I get to try the hot butterbeer I keep telling myself this will be the last trip to the parks and we will be doing something different for the next few years...no-one seems to believe this statement No doubt the minute I step back into Diagon Alley and hear the music playing I will start thinking about renewing the annual passses

I’ve booked a few ADRs and have an extremely rough plan for Disney, I’ve showed Abby my plans and I can safely say she was not impressed with the details All the Universal Hotels are booked in with the flights with BA they were much cheaper than I paid last year and I don’t think I would have got them at better price as a passholder, well I hope so!
Will there be another cheeky trip for you before the summer?
We are the same, it's fairly addictive. We are NOT renewing the annual passes this time

Abby is always so well planned. I'm sure your choices are great. Are you 2 going to get to meet up again?

We booked Aventura with BA for this trip for around £600, the annual pass rate was more by the time all the taxes were added. We've booked with Expedia for RPR this summer but I'll be watching the annual pass rates.

There will be no more cheeky Florida trips before the summer!
Old 24 Feb 20, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Ob1 and me have adjoining rooms

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I think we may have some “laundry time” scheduled in the plans
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List