Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 30 Nov 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile Upset with Disney store online

Anyone else had issues.

Ordered some dolls for littlest for birthday in 2 weeks. Order this two weeks ago thinking this would be enough time.

So delivery should have been Tuesday last week. My other items came but no dolls. Hermes said item was too big.
Gave me a time on Thursday so waited in and nothing came. They said again it was too big.

So I contacted Disney on Friday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. They kept saying call back in 24hours and all I kept getting told was it was escalated.

Get a message from hermes yesterday, not Disney saying that they have attempted to deliver 3 times so returning to sender. They haven’t tried cos they say it’s too big.

Now all Disney are saying is that they have to wait for items back and will escalate it again.

It’s ridiculous and not what I expect from this company at all.

These dolls the set of 13 are not cheap and they haven’t taken my money but I have no product.

I have emailed head office and again they don’t reply. Not sure if it’s cos it’s the uk one or not but the us one I talk to before have been great.
These are as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Rant over.

Gonna ruin her birthday.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Would the issue be with hermes and not disney? As the package is with hermes and they are saying that's it's too big to deliver. I cant see any fault with disney x
Old 30 Nov 19, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Emmie2016 View Post
Would the issue be with hermes and not disney? As the package is with hermes and they are saying that's it's too big to deliver. I cant see any fault with disney x
I agree, it would be Hernes I would be annoyed with!
We've had problems with Hermes in the past!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Some Banana
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Sounds like typical Hermes to me. They are an absolute nightmare
Some Banana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
There's usually a Hermes thread every Christmas on here!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post

How is a package with thirteen dolls in it too big to deliver?

I don't think much of Disney's response either which sounds like the left-hand doesn't know what the right-hand is doing...

Edited at 07:36 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Unsure why Disney are getting the blame, it's the delivery company. However Disney should acknowledge issue, which they have, until package returned they only have your word re nondelivery.
I’d be in the phone to Hermes
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

There are some naive posters on here.

All blame lies with Disney as the OP purchased the items from Disney not Hermes. It is the responsibility of Disney to select a decent delivery company.

I would get on to Disney and complain - you may get your money back
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
There are some naive posters on here.

All blame lies with Disney as the OP purchased the items from Disney not Hermes. It is the responsibility of Disney to select a decent delivery company.

I would get on to Disney and complain - you may get your money back
I agree it’s not Disney’s fault as it’s hermes refusing to deliver due to size and Hermes are crap to be fair.

BUT my money is with Disney. My sales contract therefore is with Disney.
They can see that I haven’t received it. They have been contacted numerous times by me and they have all the information by hermes.

They have offered me my money back but I don’t want that. I want the dolls. I ordered them when they had % off offers that they had emailed to me.

Youngest would like the dolls and I think Disney should get on and fix it. What I don’t understand is why hermes have had the package for 9 days to then return it.
Why Disney haven’t bothered to contact me not once.
Also Disney know the size so why send it with hermes if it’s too big.

Getting fed up of incompetent company’s. I’m up to my eyes on issues this week and I expected better from Disney. It’s her birthday in two weeks. It’s all she asked for.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Totally sympathise. Are there no Disney shops anywhere near you?
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List