Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 20 Dec 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by icep2003 View Post
My countdown is exactly the same ,its so annoying when you're trying to get certain items .
It’s not just me then. Yes it’s so annoying 😡
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
FloRidaLvr
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
I got my normal early vip slot, a lot was already sold out though.

I wonder though if anybody has the same issue as me, I’m not sure whether to query it or not incase it stops me getting future slots.

My vip countdown is 1 minute 20 off from the correct time. So my 4:30pm slot starts just after 4:31pm. Shouldn’t be a problem but I’m often after things that sell out really quickly. Of my first 10 items today only 4 were available, and they were available before 4:30 as I checked by adding to basket at full price.

I did wonder if it was the same for everyone but my mums is spot on.

I’m tempted to phone them as it’s been like this the last few sales and is a bit frustrating, but I wonder if making any changes to my account at all will drop me from the vip list in the future.
That's interesting as I watched my count down and it was about 1 and a half mins before 4.30 pm ... maybe they slightly stagger the 4.30pm starts !?
Florida 95 to 2006, Mexico/Belize 2007, Florida 08 to 2012, California Apr 13, Detroit/Florida April 14 , Naples Nov 14, AMI May 15 , Naples Nov 15, West Coast May 16, AMI Nov 16, Naples Nov 17 , AMI May 18, Naples Nov 18, AMI May 19 , Naples Nov 19, AMI May 22, Bonita Springs Nov 22, Bonita Springs May 23
FloRidaLvr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Waste of time, and to top it all stuff I’d ordered earlier this week for DD christmas presents now won’t arrive in time 🤬

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 19, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

Mobile

I got the 4:30pm slot. I wanted a mirror and a dining table and chairs set and got those. Saved £560! Very happy.

But a lot of the clothing I wanted for my grandson was sold out immediately 🤷🏻 or wouldn’t be here for weeks.

Port Orleans Riverside ~ Oct 2012
Hard Rock Hotel (no Disney!) ~ Aug 2016
New York, Sheraton NY Times Square ~ Feb 2017
Santorini, Dana Villas ~ Aug 2017
Yacht Club ~ Sept 2018
Caribbean Cruise, P&O ~ Mar 2019
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2022
Caribbean Beach Resort ~ May 2023

Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

I love a good Next Christmas sale ... in the past I have bought a beautiful bevelled mirror, a fireplace and yesterday managed to get a garden sofa set for my new patio
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sue97
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

When does the sale start and is it possible to see what is going to be in it. I am in Ireland and they don't appear to do VIP slots
sue97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

I’ve just had an email to say some of my order is instore NOW ready to pick up
No way am I venturing into a retail park today to do that, but shocked how early I’m getting them.
Ordered 20 items and 5 are in this delivery
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 19, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by silverfox46 View Post
I’ve just had an email to say some of my order is instore NOW ready to pick up
No way am I venturing into a retail park today to do that, but shocked how early I’m getting them.
Ordered 20 items and 5 are in this delivery
Wow! I'd be up early in the morning to get them.

I was quiet lucky, ordered lots of polo shirts for DH and a couple of jumpers for me, I do think the kids clothes go really quickly though.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I ordered a toaster and dd a pair of converse, considering we don’t need anything that’s really good of me not going mad!
Old 22 Dec 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Wow! I'd be up early in the morning to get them.

I was quiet lucky, ordered lots of polo shirts for DH and a couple of jumpers for me, I do think the kids clothes go really quickly though.
It’s amazing to think to think they here before the actual sale has started. Just wondering if any more arriving to save a trip. Believe me it’s manic at this retail park atm
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List