Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 17 Jan 20, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Owens3116
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Hi, can see you have put a lot of effort into your plan already. Can I suggest you have a go at transposing it into a planner? If you leave out personal details and booming info you can share it here and people will be able to see and Assist.

Plus you can print it out to take with you, it links to the busy day guides and various other useful stuff.

What tickets do you have and what day is your first full day in Orlando, and what date is your last? It all depends on the busy day guides.

Happy to help though. As you say you don't want to be bobbing around in Ubers every five minutes.
Hi thanks for this

Will input into planner later on and update

1st full day will be 3rd May last full day 15th
Owens3116 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
Yeah, but I was thinking instead of going from endless summer dockside to WDW and back 5/6 times. It might be better to stay there.
Do a week at Endless Summer and a week at WDW.
Do the ubering from Endless Summer to the International Drive restaurants.
Yes I suppose if your wanting to be onsite and do both places then I would have done a split stay like that.
I don’t do onsite so no idea if the prices would even be similar
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Says to avoid mk on 3rd

Busy day guide
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

A couple of things that I thought:
Picking up the magic bands could be done later. You could go directly to a park on your first day and then get a Disney bus from the park to Disney springs and then get an uber from there. You don't need your Magic band to enter the park you could just use your ticket.

I think our DH will have to be flexible on where you eat I personally wouldn't be spending $40ish round trip to go eat offsite and the time that this takes as well. There are plenty of great Quick service options so you aren't spending loads in Disney or even a quick bus to Disney springs as the restaurants there seem to be priced better than the parks.

It is all personal... Our first trip was our learning trip we got things wrong and found better ways to do things next time. I wouldn't stress too much (I know it's easy to say)

Hope you have a great trip

Like others have said I would look into the idea of split stay for ease
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I wouldn’t come out and go back. Days your doing Disney I would plan to eat there or get food once you leave.

You can’t go direct to mk from Disney springs but you will be able to get a bus to any hotel and then another bus to mk
Or we got a bus to the Polynesian then got the monorail
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

Firstly don't stress yourself even without a plan this far out you will be fine. You may have to adjust your plan nearer to the date if you can't get the FP's you want. You don't say where you are staying, this could have an impact on how you plan your days.
I notice you have typhoon lagoon and then city walks / golf. You do know there is a golf course next to Blizzard beach and if you buy the 14day ticket that is included.
In the second week consider slower starts and a big brunch/lunch before heading into a park for the afternoon and evening as this could work out better value.
Also depending on where you are staying use the hotel transfer to the park if you can. If you don't have a car and intend to leave the disney parks for food, consider there may be same chains closer eg on the 192, which would cost half the price.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Owens3116
Trading Disney Pins

Thanks all, going to input it all on the planner.

We’re staying at endless summer dockside , so going to city walk universal isn’t a issue.

On the days we’re at a Disney park, we’re there for the full day up to fireworks and will eat in the parks!

I can be more flexible when doing universal cos the transport is free , so no issue in nipping into city walk etc

It’s so blumin stressful! I suppose going to I drive for food when we have been to universal is an option? Uber from universal to I drive?

Also teenage daughter wants to do some major outlet shopping, which are the best outlets to head for based on where we are and using Uber? Someone said Marshall’s is good for Bargains?

Edited at 09:29 PM.
Owens3116 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Not sure if it helps you but after research I bought this travelrepublic/att...rolley-orlando. It is basically a shuttle service and stops at the outlets... I have read mixed reviews but it is worth looking into ... For us it is a much cheaper option than Uber so I am willing to give it a go
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

We used the i trolley years ago. Was always good for idrive.

As far as I know universal isn’t too far from idrive. It’s bout 1 hours walk from universal to the icon in the middle of I drive. Or 10mins in a car I believe.

A whole day in Disney is quite a long day so prepare for that.

We used to do I drive and now do villa and usually only do half days but we have younger kids,car hire and are over there longer.
Old 18 Jan 20, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Runforthehills
Trying for More Ears

First of all, take a breath, you have plenty of time for planning and the advice on here (other forums exist at well &#128580 will help no end. Using uber or lyft from endless summer down I drive will be easy and pretty cheap, I would think 5-7 dollars. We were on universal boulevard last year and used uber and lyft, both were great. And its close enough to walk to some of the chains you mention. City walk is great, but I drive is cheaper and just as good/better so check reviews, decide what you fancy and then sort out how to get there. It is easily doable whatever you choose. After a day at Disney you could always get transport to a resort to eat then uber from there or even tansport to a hotel and from there to Disney springs to eat followed by uber home.
But first of all relax 😌😌