Notices

Old 10 Nov 19, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Trippity Doo Dah - My Oh My What A Wonderful Day Oct/Nov 19 Day Outlet Shopping And A Very Wet Mvmcp

Today we decided it was outlet day with ds . Me and dh had been a couple of times in the evening after dropping of ds and mum but he decided he wanted to look today . I have to say even with the exchange rate as it is we have found some real bargains especially on some of the designer stuff that is ridiculously priced at home . But first stop was ihop
We love it here and all chose pancakes . I do think breakfasts out are quite pricey though , they do fill you up but these were around 1600 a portion 😱😱 that's near,y a days intake !
Anyway I had strawberry and cream ( sorry I started eating it ) , dh chocolate and ds cupcake .

The cream melted off 😳

We did lbv outlets ( I'll added a haul post when we get home as it's all packed ). He managed to do CK and tommy and bought quite a lot with his money he had. If you do do these buy one item to get a discount receipt for the other. We also got a $40 credit as we spent $150 so I used that today for a free sweatshirt. I also got two beautiful dresses for myself in tommy.
I also found my new car 😂😂

Called at racetrac , as we needed petrol , for two of these , think they were $1.80 each which bear g in kind they are the size of a household bucket and they charge £5 in loudslurp for the same thing at home ! Dh wouldn't shut up about it only costing $40 to fill up the dodge caravan we had 😂😂😂 I think he's requesting a transfer over here when we get back.

Anyway Shopping done we went back for mum so we could go for dinner and then onto mvmcp. It had been lightly raining on and off for most of the day. We called at Olive Garden but it was packed and over a 40 minute wait so we popped over the road to Bahama breeze . We had never been here before but it was really nice and good food.

I had coconut shrimp ( remains above as I once again forgot until I had eaten it )

Run down of what we had.

We left BB and headed to magic kingdom. It was knocking on now as we had been delayed with trying to find somewhere to eat and traffic was not great due to the weather. Anyway ponchos on we headed into magic kingdom. We didn't know but we should have been given a welcome cookie like you get at the Halloween party but Main Street was a little chaotic to say the least. We picked up ds sorcerers card and headed to splash as as we were all set anyway it wouldn't matter and we had ponchos on anyway.
We had decided that this time we would watch the first parade then do the rides. My word you couldn't get anywhere near as I suppose nearly everyone had the same idea with the rain ☹️

Trying to make the most of it 😁

Anyway abandoning the first parade we dripped our way onto a few other rides. My hands were dripping wet all the time as it wasn't pleasant at all and pretty cold after a while . We rode Space mountain which was super freaky but fab at the same time . They had Christmas music blaring out and the lights flashed so you could see the rollercoaster as you went round. Apart from the spray off passing ponchos it was great . We did a few cookie stops but as they are individually wrapped this year most went in the bag . There's only so many you can eat ! The pretzels were dry and the Fanta tiny , we did t stop at any other stations as the cms seemed to be hiding or just not wanting to be there ( who'd blame them if I'm honest ) .
We went to watch the fireworks and got a spot straight in front of the castle , just a pity you couldn't see it .

I'm sure they would have been fabulous but I'll never really know now. Disney did refund the ticket price to us the next day though after complaining.
I was really looking forward to the parade after this but then we found out they decided to cancel it at the last minute so we got the rainy day one which had all characters in the main street vehicles and took 3 minutes to pass us . So glad we had waited dripping wet for that ... not.
The boys wanted to do splash again so mum and I sat in tortuga tavern to sort of dry off a bit . Peter Pan and jack sparrow both came to chat to us as the park was practically dead now so that was a nice end . Unfortunately we had no photopass photos or met any characters in the meets and hardly rode anything due to everything being in a puddle . Splash done we went home .

Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Mexy02 - 15 Nov 19 7:34 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 02:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Not a great mvmcp. What a shame.

Love ihop though, looking oreard to going back there but shhh if you don’t actually mention the crazy calorie intake of the pancakes they are actually like a syn free snack on slimming world 😂