Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Jul 13, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Anyone tried the cooked breakfast at SQL or NPBC?

I know the standard breakfast buffets are continental breakfast, but I believe there is an option to pay extra for a hot breakfast for about 6€ per head. Sure I saw it on a board at NPBC last October, but I think it was served in the bar separate to the main breakfast restaurants.

Has anyone tried it? What do you get, is it a preplated meal or is there a hot buffet and is it possible if only one of you wants the hot breakfast and the rest are happy with the standard cold continental breakfast?

Thanks

Edited at 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 13, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Saw it on a board at SQL. If it is like the hot food at Cafe Mickey breakfast then it's OK but not wonderful.

I would think you could order this individually. Not sure if it is cooked fresh or kept hot.

The continentals don't really do hot breakfasts - I embrace the whole cold meats/cheeses thing over there.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 13, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post

It's because i'm only allowed the meat/cheese & natural yogurt officially. Only fruit I can eat is berries, so no fruit salad and flavoured yoghurts have sugar in them. I am wheat and sugar free. I am allowed sugar free muesli if they have that. But I'm allowed sausages/bacon & eggs etc. Most mornings I cope but after a week it does get boring just eating cheese and meat.

On holiday I do eat stuff I shouldn't but would like to keep it to a minimum. If I'm going to have a sugar rush I'd rather save it for a creme brulee than at breakfast.

Edited at 11:33 AM.
Old 3 Jul 13, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
shellbdb
Excited about Disney

I never got one but when we stayed at Sequoia Lodge saw you could order a hot breakfast, wasn't a buffet but you could choose from a few different types of hot breakfasts for an additional fee.
I convinced my DH to upgrade to HNY with the line 'there is a hot breakfast buffet' for our next trip!
Back to the magic November 2017
shellbdb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 13, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post

We've done HNY and the breakfast was lovely, but on a budget these days (saving for WDW next year too) so can't afford HNY. I'll try it and if it's no good I'll stick with meat and cheese, until DLH brekkie on last day, it's a bit of a tradition now.
Old 3 Jul 13, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread