Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Feb 21, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
man was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.
'What was that for?' he asked.
'That was for the piece of paper in your trouser pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it,' she replied.
'Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on, I bought you those flowers with the winnings, ' he explained.
'Oh darling, I'm sorry,' she said. 'I should have known there was a good explanation.'
Three days later he was watching TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with a frying pan, which knocked him out cold.
When he came to, he asked, 'What was that for?'
'Your horse phoned'
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
My son and I were driving down the highway, in and out of fog. He says "Oh, there's the fog again." I said "It's Indian Fog." He said "What's that?" "I said "Patchy!"
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 21, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Arial and New Times Roman walk into a bar.
“Get out of here you two!” screams the bartender, “we don’t like your type!”
Old 25 Feb 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Three mischievous old Grannies were sitting on a bench outside a nursing home. When an old Grandpa walked by. And one of the old Grandmas yelled out saying, “We BET we can tell exactly how old you are.” The old man said, “There is no way you can guess it, you old fools.” One of the old Grandmas said, “Sure we can! Just drop your pants and under shorts and we can tell your exact age.” Embarrassed just a little, but anxious to prove they couldn’t do it, he dropped his drawers.

The Grandmas asked him to first turn around a couple of times and to jump up and down several times. Then they all piped up and said, “You’re 87 years old!” Standing with his pants down around his ankles, the old gent asked, “How in the world did you guess?” Slapping their knees and grinning from ear to ear, the three old ladies happily yelled in unison… “We were at your birthday party yesterday!”

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 21, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
A snail goes into a dealership, pay cash for a new car and asked the salesperson to have the body shop paint an "S" on each door. The salesperson asked why and the snail said so people will say, 'look at that escargot'.
Old 27 Feb 21, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Bill is at the funeral of an old High School friend in Manhattan.

They’re all standing in the graveyard gathering their thoughts after the coffin has been lowered, when Bill notices Jim, another old friend from his High School days.

“Hello Jim” says Bill.

“Hello buddy, it’s been a long time. How are you?” asks Jim.

Bill responds positively but he’s puzzled as to why Jim is carrying an attaché case at a funeral.

“What’s in the case?” asks Bill.

“Oh, this is a tool of my trade.” says Jim.

“What do you mean? What sort of tool is it?” asks Bill.

“It’s a high velocity rifle.” says Jim.

“Now why would you need a high velocity rifle?” asks Bill.

“Because I’m a hitman.” says Jim.

“Dream on! You’re yanking my chain, surely?” says Bill.

“I’m serious” says Jim, “I make my living as a hitman. Take a look.”

With that Jim opens the attaché case to show he does indeed have a high velocity rifle complete with telescopic sight and silencer.

“Wow” says Bill, “Can I take a closer look at that?”

“Sure!” says Jim. With that he assembles the rifle, fits the telescopic sight and then passes it across to Bill.

Bill lifts the rifle to his shoulder and peers through the telescopic sight. “Wow! This is amazing. I can see everything so clearly.”

“Impressive, eh?” says Jim.

“Yes sir. I can see right across Central Park. I can even see my own apartment on Central Park West.” says Bill. “Wait a minute I can see right through my bedroom window and I can see my wife’s having sex with my neighbour.”

“Really?” says Jim.

“Yeah, really!” says Bill. “How much do you charge for a hit?”

“Well I charge $10,000 dollars per shot but with this telescopic sight I only ever need one shot to hit the target.” says Jim.

“Right!” says Bill. “I’ll have two. I want you to shoot her right through the head and I want you to shoot him in the genitals.”

So Jim takes the rifle, puts it so his shoulder, peers down the lens of the telescopic sight and carefully starts taking aim. However he then seems to take an age, as he starts waving the rifle barrel around and keeps adjusting the line of sight.

As he waits, Bill starts getting increasingly agitated as he thinks about what’s going on in his apartment.

“What’s going on now?” he asks, clearly freaking out. “What are they doing? Why are you taking so long? Why are you hesitating?”

“Have patience my friend”, says Jim. “I’m trying to save you ten grand.”
Old 27 Feb 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook

Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 21, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Cosworth
Apprentice Imagineer

KISSING THE MIRRORS

According to a news report, a certain private school in Brisbane was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirrors.

There are teachers - and then there are educators . . . . . . . . .
Cosworth is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 21, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud, blood curdling scream is heard from the bathroom. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar.

The bartender goes into the bathroom to investigate why the drunk is screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there? You're scaring the customers!"

"I'm just sitting here on the toilet and every time I try to flush,something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my nuts."

With that, the bartender opens the door, looks in and says... "You idiot!" "You're sitting on the mop bucket!"

Old 1 Mar 21, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Glass Of Lemonade One little pig walked into a bar one day and asked the bartender for a glass of lemonade then he asked where the toilet was the bartender said "Down the hall to the left straight ahead". Then another pig walked into the bar and asked the bartender for a glass of lemonade then he asked where the toilet was once again the bartender said "Down the hall to the left straight ahead". Another pig walked into the bar and asked for a glass of lemonade and then the bartender asked "Don't you want to know where the toilet is". "No I'm the little pig that went wewewe all the way home".