Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Dec 21, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
CarsonMac
Very Serious Dibber

How does Virgin Atlantic fly ready work?

Sorry if this sounds a bit dense... but i thought this was like the VA equivalent of VeriFly? I looked the download it on my android phone but no app came up on GooglePlay store. so is it just accessed on the VA app, when we check in?
Quality Inn Plaza , I drive (2009) / Los Angeles, CA (2010) /New york + Villa at Chatham park (2014/15) / Quality Inn on 192 (2015) / Laguna beach (2016) / Flamingo inn ,Daytona beach (2016/17) Houston , Atlanta + Coco key water resort, I drive (2017), Boston (2018), New York City (2018) Washington DC + Clarion Suites Maingate, (2018)Red Lion/ New orleans (Sept 2019) Cabbibean Resort/ Red lion (Jan 2020), Baymont Inn and Suites (Aug 2020)
CarsonMac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

You get a link to use it from VS a couple of days before you fly (but you cant upload anything until OLCI opens) Upload for NHS covid vaccine derails from NHS app, the PDF of your test before flight and you can do your attention form on it. You then get green ticks and can OLCI. At the airport it says so much time as yesterday, at upper wing, those who had done it (only me) skipped the line - the others had to prove to agent all the documentation and that, form what I could see, took ages (an agent walked the line with an iPad and checked names to see if it had been ✅ and if so you were expedited)
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
CarsonMac
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
You get a link to use it from VS a couple of days before you fly (but you cant upload anything until OLCI opens) Upload for NHS covid vaccine derails from NHS app, the PDF of your test before flight and you can do your attention form on it. You then get green ticks and can OLCI. At the airport it says so much time as yesterday, at upper wing, those who had done it (only me) skipped the line - the others had to prove to agent all the documentation and that, form what I could see, took ages (an agent walked the line with an iPad and checked names to see if it had been ✅ and if so you were expedited)
ah I see, do defo worth it then.

Wonder if anyone has used it with the Scottish NHS vaccine certificate in pdf form as we dont have the same NHS App ?
Quality Inn Plaza , I drive (2009) / Los Angeles, CA (2010) /New york + Villa at Chatham park (2014/15) / Quality Inn on 192 (2015) / Laguna beach (2016) / Flamingo inn ,Daytona beach (2016/17) Houston , Atlanta + Coco key water resort, I drive (2017), Boston (2018), New York City (2018) Washington DC + Clarion Suites Maingate, (2018)Red Lion/ New orleans (Sept 2019) Cabbibean Resort/ Red lion (Jan 2020), Baymont Inn and Suites (Aug 2020)
CarsonMac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CarsonMac View Post

Wonder if anyone has used it with the Scottish NHS vaccine certificate in pdf form as we dont have the same NHS App ?
You can upload the PDF - I guess it may need a human to view it ? But you can even do it with a photograph of you certificate . It really is very easy to use
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by CarsonMac View Post

Worked fine. Download the letter from the vacs page rather than app then upload. Well that’s how mine worked
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List