Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 2 Jan 22, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
trevorsdempster
First POST

14 days - without Disney

We're booked for two weeks in July 2023 and have decided not to do Disney. Does anyone have links to example itineraries without Disney?
trevorsdempster is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicky35
Proud to wear my Ears

following
Nicky35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
a few ideas
sunsetwalk/island-h2o-live-water-park/
floridastateparks/pa...ing-state-park
ocfl/cultureparks/pa...2#.Ydxp-GjP3IW
brevardzoo/
crystalriverkayakcompany/
aphf/
tripadvisor/Attrac...o_Florida.html
centralfloridazoo/map/
indianriverqueen/
ocfl/cultureparks/pa...2#.YdxsbWjP3IV
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 22, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

We usually do Disney every second holiday.

The years with no Disney we do some Universal days, SeaWorld, Busch gardens, Kennedy space centre and Gatorland.

We don't do water parks there is volcano bay and aquatica usually includes with the UK tickets as well.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 22, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Assuming you have a car and dont mind driving about. Look at discovery cove with the ultimate package. this will get you into seaworld, busch gardens, aquatica, those alone will keep you occupied for a week. For another week you can look at either Universal (might be better booking a hotel that includes passes etc) or possibly mishmashing KSC, shopping or event a trip to the coast for beaches (again maybe look at moving hotels)
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 22, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
BallroomMom
Proud to wear my Ears

We are doing a non disney 2 weeks in August
So will do Universal, Islands of Adv, Volcano Bay. Also booked Discovery cove which includes 2 week tickets for seaworld & aquatica
Hubby has a request in for Kennedy which is a full day.
We also want to do some time at Icon Park, maybe some mini golf, titanic experience etc

We booked Dis Cove for a saturday and will also book Kennedy for Saturday so that we try to avoid crowds in other parks on that day.

I think without disney you can be super flexi and just go with your mood. Make sure you add a few pool afternoons e.g. hit the parks at early opening and be back in pool by lunch for a chill few hours.

If shopping is a priority maybe you factor in 2 afternoons? We will do some but not fussed so again will go with flow on this one.

We arrive on a Tues evening so Wednesday is our day 1 and we will be straight to Diagon Alley the second it opens and just enjoy being back

Enjoy !

Disney & Universal: May 2019
Everything but Disney: August 2022
BallroomMom is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 22, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by BallroomMom View Post
We are doing a non disney 2 weeks in August
So will do Universal, Islands of Adv, Volcano Bay. Also booked Discovery cove which includes 2 week tickets for seaworld & aquatica
Hubby has a request in for Kennedy which is a full day.
We also want to do some time at Icon Park, maybe some mini golf, titanic experience etc

We booked Dis Cove for a saturday and will also book Kennedy for Saturday so that we try to avoid crowds in other parks on that day.

I think without disney you can be super flexi and just go with your mood. Make sure you add a few pool afternoons e.g. hit the parks at early opening and be back in pool by lunch for a chill few hours.

If shopping is a priority maybe you factor in 2 afternoons? We will do some but not fussed so again will go with flow on this one.

We arrive on a Tues evening so Wednesday is our day 1 and we will be straight to Diagon Alley the second it opens and just enjoy being back

Enjoy !

We are doing pretty much this too, except we’ve also factored in a day at Kelly Park Springs, tubing along the lazy river there.
Tbh I can’t wait to not do Disney if that makes sense - there’ll still be so much to do!
2020holibubbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 22, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger
Very Serious Dibber

we’re going for 3 weeks and plan originally was disney but think we’re dropping it. i’m worried about having enough to do. we’ve got 5 days in RPR so figure we’ll have most ‘done’ universal by then. will do busch, seaworld etc and likely fun spot. springs are good fun and we usually take a day trip to AMI if there’s no red tide. Im so cross with Disney cos i just want it to be like it was before covid. Still sad about sweet tomatoes too. I need to get over it ha ha.
Anyway I’ll be following this thread as need to get a plan together. we’re off 11th of August. Can’t wait for some florida storms again.
mintybadger is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List