Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Jan 22, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Anyone used the pre paid Genie+ yet that have Ultimate tickets?

Just curious if anyone has used genie+ that they prepaid in advance yet? Just interested to know if it appeared on MDE on the first day you went to use it. I have pre-purchased it at the discounted price but doesn't show on on my tickets or MDE, it only shows in my booking invoice with Disney.

Edited at 10:13 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Same- on my invoice but not showing in MDE. I’m sure u read another thread about this where is appears in MDE once your trip starts.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I was wondering this too, it’s only
On our invoice
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

We prepaid for genie + on magic tickets and when we linked them with MDE it clearly states 14 day magic ticket with Genie + service of both mine and DHs tickets. It did instantly.
So I would ask the question why is yours not showing ?
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I'd say because a lot of people have Ultimate tickets. It's only recently changed to Magic tickets. This is a reason I'd like to know if anyone has had experience of it.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

We had to change our Ultimate tickets to Magic tickets to add the pre paid option . We were told by Disney and by ATD that’s you cannot pre pay for Genie + on an Ultimate ticket.
We have 2 lots of tickets ( 2 separate trips this year. ) 1 with tickets booked through Disney and the other ATD … both said the same and both changed our tickets to Magic and added Genie + at just the cost of the Genie + pre pay.

Both sets show the Genie + on MDE , that’s why I suggested checking it , sorry. Ut can only relay our own experience
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We have ultimates and paid to add genie plus on, definitely not showing on mde and no mention by Disney of having to change them into magic tickets. They sent us a new invoice with the amount on. Also keen to hear of experiences in this scenario
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
We had to change our Ultimate tickets to Magic tickets to add the pre paid option . We were told by Disney and by ATD that’s you cannot pre pay for Genie + on an Ultimate ticket.
We have 2 lots of tickets ( 2 separate trips this year. ) 1 with tickets booked through Disney and the other ATD … both said the same and both changed our tickets to Magic and added Genie + at just the cost of the Genie + pre pay.

Both sets show the Genie + on MDE , that’s why I suggested checking it , sorry. Ut can only relay our own experience
Disney did a workaround for Ultimate tickets to manually add the Genie+ option for those booked on the dining offer, since those tickets can't be changed to Magic.

All ticket only bookings were convertd to Magic tickets, as you were advised.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Florida Gator View Post
We have ultimates and paid to add genie plus on, definitely not showing on mde and no mention by Disney of having to change them into magic tickets. They sent us a new invoice with the amount on. Also keen to hear of experiences in this scenario
It’s so confusing isn’t it, your experience is totally different to mine and what they told me on the phone. Are you staying onsite ? I guess that’s might be why , ours was a ticket only purchase as we are staying at Universal .
Hope it all works out and someone soon has some real time experience of this 🤞🏻
Old 18 Jan 22, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
It’s so confusing isn’t it, your experience is totally different to mine and what they told me on the phone. Are you staying onsite ? I guess that’s might be why , ours was a ticket only purchase as we are staying at Universal .
Hope it all works out and someone soon has some real time experience of this 🤞🏻
Yeh onsite this trip. I know it’s so confusing, I think I’ll call them up again because I really want genie plus to work at 7am on our first day, I don’t want a trip to guest services at the start.