Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jan 22, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

savis availability page not loading ?

hey , is this happening for anyone else ? been trying for a couple of days now to book Savis workshop for feb , when i click availabity on MDE app .. it just gets stuck on “loading “ .. is it just me ?
argh , need to book !

My heart belongs to uncle Walt
Orlando/Paris/Cali/HongKong/Tokyo ✔️
Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Try using a VPN to trick the site into thinking you are in the US.
Lots of free VPN apps out there, I use Thunder VPN on my phone
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

ahh ok , i just thought that the app was for us uk folk too ? maybe i’ve downloaded a usa version ? i’m not very techy , lol

Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

A lot of things were blocked for UK guests while we weren't allowed in, I'm guessing to prevent us from taking slots we may not be able to use and stopping us order magic bands in case we couldn't get there.

Really now the borders have been lifted they should allow UK guests to access this, but they don't seem to have changed it.

If you ask customer service they'll no doubt sound surprised and log it with IT, but I'm pretty sure it is deliberate to prevent international guests from booking things, in case the borders are closed again and we book thing that we can't use/cancel.
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

oh my gosh !
any idea how to book ? can you do it on phone ?

Shanghai one day
Old 18 Jan 22, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Yes, just put a VPN on select USA and it will let you book and add to your MDE, it will still be there when you take off the VPN as it is just stopping non US from getting to the relevent pages. Once you've booked it will stay.
Old 18 Jan 22, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Firekat View Post
A lot of things were blocked for UK guests while we weren't allowed in, I'm guessing to prevent us from taking slots we may not be able to use and stopping us order magic bands in case we couldn't get there.

Really now the borders have been lifted they should allow UK guests to access this, but they don't seem to have changed it.

If you ask customer service they'll no doubt sound surprised and log it with IT, but I'm pretty sure it is deliberate to prevent international guests from booking things, in case the borders are closed again and we book thing that we can't use/cancel.
I've told them a couple of times there is a problem but they insist there isn't. 🙄
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

I had the exact same problem. I downloaded Nord and connected to a US VPN as a previous poster suggests. It worked straight away!
LN89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 22, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

I had the same problem. Downloaded a free VPN and selected USA and it let me book that way xx
Old 19 Jan 22, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Smithy-Cottage
New Poster (5)

Yep same issue for me, downloaded free thunder VPN on android phone, selected US server worked straight away.
I did an online chat on MDE to ask about my issue they said it should work in UK and couldn’t understand why it wasn’t!
Smithy-Cottage is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List