Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 4 May 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
The Durrigan's
VIP Dibber

Question Any Deals for 2/3 Day Disney tickets around?

Hi Guys,

So this years trip is supposed to be a chilled out, relaxed affair but somehow I don't think that's totally going to happen so I was just wondering if anyone has come across any good deals on 2/3 day Disney tickets, I saw somewhere (recently enough) that you could pay for 3 days and get 2 extra days free but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw that.

I/we would be happy with a visit to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios but if we got extra days free we would certainly put them to good use ...I would settle for a good value 2/3 day ticket without the extra days if it comes down to it

Any information or idea's would be much appreciated

Southern Dunes 1997, Rodeway Inn on I-Drive 1999, Rosen Plaza on I-Drive 2003, Tivoli Manor 2007, Windsor Hills Resort 2008, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2009, Espirit 2010, Highlands Reserve 2013, Dibb Villa Lindfields 2015, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2018, Dibb Condo Bahama Bay Resort + Disney Swan 2019
The Durrigan's is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by The Durrigan's View Post
Hi Guys,

So this years trip is supposed to be a chilled out, relaxed affair but somehow I don't think that's totally going to happen so I was just wondering if anyone has come across any good deals on 2/3 day Disney tickets, I saw somewhere (recently enough) that you could pay for 3 days and get 2 extra days free but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw that.

I/we would be happy with a visit to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios but if we got extra days free we would certainly put them to good use ...I would settle for a good value 2/3 day ticket without the extra days if it comes down to it

Hi I’m looking too for September for 2-3 day ticket, best price I’ve found for real tickets is Undercover Tourist.
2 day park hopper £489
3 day park, no park to park £503
Prices are for 2 adults & it’s where you state a start date & have a few days to use them, this works out cheapest for us.I only wanted to do 2 days, but for bit extra can have the 3 days, then won’t have to rush to another park on the same day.
I think the ticket that you mention 3 days free is Universal, I’ve bought his one too
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
The Durrigan's
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Hi I’m looking too for September for 2-3 day ticket, best price I’ve found for real tickets is Undercover Tourist.
2 day park hopper £489
3 day park, no park to park £503
Prices are for 2 adults & it’s where you state a start date & have a few days to use them, this works out cheapest for us.I only wanted to do 2 days, but for bit extra can have the 3 days, then won’t have to rush to another park on the same day.
I think the ticket that you mention 3 days free is Universal, I’ve bought his one too
Aww thanks for reply...I will check Undercover Tourist out and now that you say it I think your 100% correct about the free days being a Universal ticket

...onward and upward

Southern Dunes 1997, Rodeway Inn on I-Drive 1999, Rosen Plaza on I-Drive 2003, Tivoli Manor 2007, Windsor Hills Resort 2008, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2009, Espirit 2010, Highlands Reserve 2013, Dibb Villa Lindfields 2015, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2018, Dibb Condo Bahama Bay Resort + Disney Swan 2019
The Durrigan's is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Hi Guys,

Have a look on undercovertourist, orlandoattractions.com, and the US Disney site to compare prices. Link below for orlandoattractions.com. The tickets that you need to put a date in are cheaper than the flexible tickets on orlandoattractions.com, but I think they will be the will call tickets that you need to exchange over there. If you buy from undercovertourist you have the option of having the tickets mailed to you.

orlandoattractions/t...kets-worldwide

To get on the US Disney site go on the link below, at the top of the page you will see UK & Ireland (English), click on this and change it to United States (English), then go on Parks & Tickets.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/
Old 4 May 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Guys,

I don’t think that type of offer has ever been available for Disney, I’ve never seen it. There’s one for universal that often comes up (and is still available now) that you may have mistaken for Disney, that’s the 2 day ticket get 3 free.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
kaip
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Have a look on undercovertourist, orlandoattractions.com, and the US Disney site to compare prices. Link below for orlandoattractions.com. The tickets that you need to put a date in are cheaper than the flexible tickets on orlandoattractions.com, but I think they will be the will call tickets that you need to exchange over there. If you buy from undercovertourist you have the option of having the tickets mailed to you.

orlandoattractions/t...kets-worldwide

To get on the US Disney site go on the link below, at the top of the page you will see UK & Ireland (English), click on this and change it to United States (English), then go on Parks & Tickets.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/
Soon as I click on the parks and tickets it defaults to the UK and only gives me the option of UK, Ireland or europe
Old 6 May 19, 03:14 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kaip View Post
Soon as I click on the parks and tickets it defaults to the UK and only gives me the option of UK, Ireland or europe
This sometimes happens, when it does I try again and I mostly get on there, but it can be a bit hit and miss.

Edited at 03:15 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
m3gt2
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just out of interest, if I was to purchase 3 day WDW tickets is it valid for 3 days from first use or is it any 3 visits? Thanks
m3gt2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by m3gt2 View Post
Just out of interest, if I was to purchase 3 day WDW tickets is it valid for 3 days from first use or is it any 3 visits? Thanks
Just did a dummy booking for a 3 day base ticket for July 16th and it says the following.

Valid any 3 days from July 16, 2019 - July 20, 2019
Old 7 May 19, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by m3gt2 View Post
If you need longer to use them, GetYourGuide have the flexible date ones, I’m pretty sure that that these can be used within a 14 day period and they have 20% off through google trips. They can also start on any date - the ones that I purchased say use before 31/12/2020 on MDE.
jlbf06 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List