Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 22 Dec 20, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
So after having nothing in for Xmas, no sorry I’m lying we do have tubs of Roses and Quality Street! We bit the bullet and faced Morrison’s last night 😱

It was brill! It was lovely and quiet, we had visions of Supermarket Sweep and total mayhem!

Managed to spend £218 🙄 not gonna lie, the trolley was loaded with rather a lot of booze and nibbles 😂🥳 DS is a vegetarian so didn’t want to buy a turkey, DH and I will be having leg of lamb or beef whichever we decide on Xmas eve! Like I said before I had nothing in!

So I can now relax and FaceTime my family on Christmas Day knowing we are all safe 😊

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

...not a good start... an unscheduled trip to hospital...
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Toolman
Apprentice Imagineer

I finished work last night, off until 30th. First time in years that I have had so much time off but just can't get excited. DS and girlfriend in tier 4. This will be our first Christmas without him here 😭
Mrs Toolman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
Hope your ok
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Hope everything ok SF

Jane 😕
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Hope everything’s okay SF.

Finally getting my birthday present today (birthday was 27th September! But then OH had to isolate for 2 weeks, had To reschedule to 7th November as that was the next available appointment. Then BANG. Lockdown 2.0.) and getting my hair done! Cannot wait!

No more need for members of the public to tell me I’m gilt because I have grey roots. Maybe I’ll just be ugly for no reason now 😂
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 20, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
Nothing serious I hope SF? Hope all turns out OK

Mick
Old 22 Dec 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post
Hope everything ok SF

Jane 😕
Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
Hope everything’s okay SF.
Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Hope your ok
Thank you, It’s not me.

All squared away - X Ray shows only a sprain no break thankfully.

Edited at 12:11 PM.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 20, 06:40 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Final foray to get last bits...then I’m in ... I think Christmas Eve may be a bigger day than Christmas Day here ...

Edited at 09:07 AM.
Old 23 Dec 20, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Today's list is going out for a coffee despite the rain! Lunchtime soup is already cooking at the moment.
Have to do last ironing, some cleaning and make some meringues tonight.

Most important task is the flu jab which the receptionist told me was Tue tea time however when I turned up on time, a different lady said its for Wednesday! God knows why this happened but I did get an apology (shock horror ) with asking if I could come back today... fingers crossed!

Edited at 10:00 AM.
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List