Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Apr 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

25th October to the US ( Dallas then Miami ) for us, seeing the planes starting to increase over my office today ...spare bedroom

We are on the flightpath to North America and flight radar is getting a lot busier so fingers crossed.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
I am still aiming for October but I need to wait until my son who is moving schools in year 11 has his place confirmed by the new school. He has to do some assessment tests I'm on at them all the time to get them booked. His current school only has 1 week in October his new school will have a fortnight fingers crossed we can book before it becomes too expensive
Good luck. We're taking DDs out of school for a week as they only get 1 week. Really not ideal (they'll be y5 and y8) but we are stuck when we will be able to have this holiday. I'm dreading it if we don't get to go in October because i'm really not sure when we can move it to next. I hope we get to hear some sort of travel announcement soon
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
irnjaw
Very Serious Dibber

October is my preferred. Had DS out of school for a week in Oct 2019 but by accident as there was a mix up with the school holiday dates. This year DD will have started school too, and the two of them will be out of school an extra week. We get 2 weeks in October.

First trip to Florida: June 2013
First family trip: Disney Oct 2019
Latest family trip to Florida: Treasure Island, Universal October 2022

Edited at 06:43 PM.
irnjaw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
blackbird
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by booboochick View Post
Going October 16th, delayed From October 2020 which was moved to now and then again to October. I’m optimistic!
On the 16th also
blackbird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
JimmyCricket
Excited about Disney

19th for us feeling hopeful will be booking last bits of accommodation this weekend
JimmyCricket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lotty
Proud to wear my Ears

What is ESTA weekend?
Lotty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lotty View Post
What is ESTA weekend?
The poster probably meant it is the weekend they are going to apply for their ESTA's
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I got told off today by DH for buying the kids disney tees from primark haha, I can't help it. Its so hard not to get excited. I just need a crystal ball.

We've got everything booked now I think. Just got to pay the balance on the disney tickets so we can book the park days. I need to do ESTA's you just reminded me
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by jellybean View Post
I got told off today by DH for buying the kids disney tees from primark haha, I can't help it. Its so hard not to get excited. I just need a crystal ball.

We've got everything booked now I think. Just got to pay the balance on the disney tickets so we can book the park days. I need to do ESTA's you just reminded me
My dh told me off for buying Disney pjs in Asda lol
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lotty
Proud to wear my Ears

Oh I see 🤦🏻. It’s been a long day! I’ve just booked for Oct, keeping it all crossed!
Lotty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List