dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Originally Posted by tink111 View Post
Just read your report! Looks like you had a fab time ! Thanks for sharing so many pics of some lovely looking food 😊
Thank you 😊
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by MaryMendes View Post
I have just finished reading your report as I’m looking for ideas for this year with ADR day approaching soon.

Your weight loss is amazing. Congratulations.
Thank you 😊
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Donna McG
Serious Dibber

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed your report. I’ve also started following you on Instagram for some food inspiration.

Donna McG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 20, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Donna McG View Post
Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed your report. I’ve also started following you on Instagram for some food inspiration.
Thank you 😊
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

I can’t believe I have missed your TR until now! I’ve had a lovely couple of days reading it though at a time when I needed a bit of cheering up.
You look fab with your weight loss and very jealous of you legs as it never goes off mine! I can’t believe how much older your daughter looks, my son is slightly older I think, but looks younger which is the norm for boys at this age.
You’ve given me so many ideas but I’m struggling to try to fit them in, you seemed to get so much done with only one night extra to me. I really want to try artists point but I don’t fancy the menu never mind the kids not fancying. I’m definitely going to fit some cocktails but I don’t know if I can handle a mimosa at breakfast my definitely going to give it a try.
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
I can’t believe I have missed your TR until now! I’ve had a lovely couple of days reading it though at a time when I needed a bit of cheering up.
You look fab with your weight loss and very jealous of you legs as it never goes off mine! I can’t believe how much older your daughter looks, my son is slightly older I think, but looks younger which is the norm for boys at this age.
You’ve given me so many ideas but I’m struggling to try to fit them in, you seemed to get so much done with only one night extra to me. I really want to try artists point but I don’t fancy the menu never mind the kids not fancying. I’m definitely going to fit some cocktails but I don’t know if I can handle a mimosa at breakfast my definitely going to give it a try.
Thanks for your lovely message. Yes I’ve discovered I’ve got legs, my stomach is a different matter.

Have a lovely holiday
Old 18 Jan 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

I always enjoy your reports, thank you for sharing. Weirdly I found the target photos possibly the most exciting

And well done on the weight loss! Not SW for me but I have maintained a loss of 2.5 stone for more than a year now while still really enjoying my hols - you’re right, getting back on the wagon straight after is the key. I loved the coral outfit you wore in particular.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 04:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

You’re reports are always so good and super informative, I’ve picked up some great tips for our forthcoming trip.

I can’t believe how grown up your daughter looks now, what I would give to have beautiful skin like hers. You look amazing, congratulations on your weigh loss. I always have great ideas about losing weigh but never seem to get around to it

Thank you for taking the time to write
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Fabulous report, as usual 😁. Huge well done on your weight loss, you look amazing!
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fab food report! You have done amazing on your weight loss well done and only a 6lb gain wow!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List