Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Jan 21, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
A bout cc and payment

After many years of not having one a got a cc and was wondering how do you pay it off I do not want a dd but was thinking of other ways I can pay most people use DD but I am not keen I can log in to my account but no payment option are avable apart from setting up a Dd but there no payment due so might be me how do you pay yours please
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

I have a DD for mine minimum payment each month, but if i use it i pay an additional amount diect from my bank app.
Old 23 Jan 21, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

Mobile

Mine is set up as a payable account with my online banking.

You just set it up to do a bank transfer when you do the first payment. Then just re-use it for future payments.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
After many years of not having one a got a cc and was wondering how do you pay it off I do not want a dd but was thinking of other ways I can pay most people use DD but I am not keen I can log in to my account but no payment option are avable apart from setting up a Dd but there no payment due so might be me how do you pay yours please
I set the credit card account up as a payee in my on line banking. Then on the 2nd of every month I log on to my bank and pay.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
just set up my first cc and decided on DD just for car hire deposit cover on cae collection. never had a cc before, normally get away with debit card, but avis want CC.
will still use fair fx currency card for everything else,as i can pre load
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Thank you all
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by pritch View Post
just set up my first cc and decided on DD just for car hire deposit cover on cae collection. never had a cc before, normally get away with debit card, but avis want CC.
will still use fair fx currency card for everything else,as i can pre load
Avis take debit cards .. I hire with them 3/4 times a year and always use my starling debit card ( as so many others )
They hold $100 no matter what card you use .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

I've got mine set up to take the full amount each month by direct debit. I pay all of the bills like this, otherwise I wouldn't remember to pay them.
Old 23 Jan 21, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I have a brain like a sieve so have to have a direct debit for the full amount but there are options on the app to make payments.
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

I have an M &S cc which I have a dd set up to pay balance but if I don’t like the size of the balance (too high just freaks me out regardless that I know it will all be paid off next time) I sometimes pay another sum of money extra and just use the website to pay from my debit card to credit card.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List