Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Old 16 May 17, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Any weddings through Crownline?

Hello everyone! We have booked our wedding at Cypress grove estate house through Crownline weddings and we get married next May!

I was just wondering if anyone else has got married here and booked through them and would be willing to share a part of there special day?

I just have a few questions,

1. There is a bridal room but can I get ready there? Like how long roughly can we use the facilities?

2. Has anyone had to get married indoors and what is the room like?

3. Does anyone have any photos they would be willing to share? Especially photos of their cake and flowers as I have no idea what they are even going to look like!

Thank you in advance
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
excited4florida
Proud to wear my Ears

OOO Im interested in this too. We get married there, through Crownline in September!

I'm getting ready my hotel room and getting the limo there. I have also booked my hair and make up through them too
excited4florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We got married at Cypress Grove in May 2004 all booked though Crownline. We were married by Doris (a lovely lady) and photos were by Ginger. They arranged my boquet and dh's buttonhole as well as the cake although if you want to arrange your own cake I suspect it's just a Publix cake! I get a publix cake every trip now as it reminds me of my wedding cake. They can decorate them wedding style if you order. We didn't use the bridal room so can't help with that and luckily it was roasting on the day so didn't need to be inside. They arranged for a lady called Peggy to come to our villa and do my hair and make up although I only had my hair straightened and natural make up. We then both travelled together in a limo and used the limo again to get back to our villa. To be honest we were quite young and just wanted to be married, didn't even think to ask what music there would be or if it would be religious. It was perfect though and we both look back on our wedding and loved it. Totally hassle free.

Edited at 12:55 PM.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

From memory we went for a meeting there a few days before to finalise details. I think the room we were in was possibly the bridal room? They showed us photo examples of flowers so I could let them know what I liked and we paid extra for extra photos. They also explained where to go to get our licence. We were advised to pay for extra copies of the licence too as it's easier to get when the original is done rather than trying to obtain at a later date from the UK. I'll try and find a few pictures of the venue etc later.
Old 20 May 17, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
excited4florida
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Orlando2004 you did exactly what we are doing ! I am too excited :-)
excited4florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
We got married at Cypress Grove in May 2004 all booked though Crownline. We were married by Doris (a lovely lady) and photos were by Ginger. They arranged my boquet and dh's buttonhole as well as the cake although if you want to arrange your own cake I suspect it's just a Publix cake! I get a publix cake every trip now as it reminds me of my wedding cake. They can decorate them wedding style if you order. We didn't use the bridal room so can't help with that and luckily it was roasting on the day so didn't need to be inside. They arranged for a lady called Peggy to come to our villa and do my hair and make up although I only had my hair straightened and natural make up. We then both travelled together in a limo and used the limo again to get back to our villa. To be honest we were quite young and just wanted to be married, didn't even think to ask what music there would be or if it would be religious. It was perfect though and we both look back on our wedding and loved it. Totally hassle free.

That's great to hear that you had such a positive experience! That's exactly why we are doing it, we will be 25 when we get married and we just want a simple beautiful wedding that is all about us! I'm SO excited! I haven't even thought about music actually! I would like the option to be able to play our own songs when I walk down the aisle etc.

How was your hair and makeup? Looking in to hair dressers and going to do my makeup myself but obviously a bit worried due to not being able to have a trial!
Old 21 May 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
From memory we went for a meeting there a few days before to finalise details. I think the room we were in was possibly the bridal room? They showed us photo examples of flowers so I could let them know what I liked and we paid extra for extra photos. They also explained where to go to get our licence. We were advised to pay for extra copies of the licence too as it's easier to get when the original is done rather than trying to obtain at a later date from the UK. I'll try and find a few pictures of the venue etc later.
That is great thank you! I didn't know we could have a meeting, that's what I would like I want to be able to compare the flowers etc to see whether I want to upgrade the package!