Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jun 17, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

My twins said maths was ok. Not a rousing ok, just ok! Whatever that means 😂

Chemistry tomorrow 2 exams then Physics 2 exams again on Friday. My son is finished then but my daughter has to go in all day next Tuesday for revision and Graphics exam in the afternoon, and then she's finished.

Leavers assembly morning after Prom 😳 Not the best planning for a full turn out I wouldn't have thought 😂. My two are both going to the assembly but my daughter will have gelish on and that's banned, so she's already said if they expect her to remove it for an hours assembly then she'll be coming straight back home! 😂😂
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sharlu
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

My DD was OK with Maths today. Predicted 7 - fingers crossed for her. She has come home following the exam with a large booklet of equations to do! A level stuff apparently she needs to complete before end of August! What a cheek. Surely students should be given a carefree summer after all the hard work this last school year.

On a positive note the end of GCSE' s for DD is in sight with only 2 more science exams this week. 😀😀😀

sharlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Chemistry and history tomorrow. He loves history and wants to do it for A level so hopefully will go well.
Old 13 Jun 17, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
English was ok yesterday, not easy but not as hard as some of the test papers they've done. We too are on study leave so we had an agreement last night , phased in over this week and starts the next . He gets up , washes the pots, hoovers round , prepares dinner when asked to and sorts washing out whilst applying for jobs and while we are at work. Gives up 1 hr of his day to help us out which I don't think is too much to ask. Fingers crossed he finds a job to fill his summer .
oooh i like this idea, think i might nick it .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Chemistry and history tomorrow. He loves history and wants to do it for A level so hopefully will go well.
How cruel is that - 3 heavy exams on one day!

My daughter wants to do A level History, but could do without the stress of Chemistry too tomorrow!

Is your son doing Germany tomorrow for History?
1972 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
same here! My DD wants to do history at A Level, she really loves it and has enjoyed all of the GCSE topics so fingers crossed that will be reflected in her grade.
Old 13 Jun 17, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

DDs was Maths - Edexcel higher paper - apparently a level of difficulty above and beyond the AQA higher paper - hopefully will be taken care of by grade boundaries!
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
DDs was Maths - Edexcel higher paper - apparently a level of difficulty above and beyond the AQA higher paper - hopefully will be taken care of by grade boundaries!
My two's was this paper too 😬
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
How cruel is that - 3 heavy exams on one day!

My daughter wants to do A level History, but could do without the stress of Chemistry too tomorrow!

Is your son doing Germany tomorrow for History?
Yes he is doing Germany for history.

Only 2 exams tomorrow, not 3.

Old 13 Jun 17, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by loobz View Post
same here! My DD wants to do history at A Level, she really loves it and has enjoyed all of the GCSE topics so fingers crossed that will be reflected in her grade.
It will be nice when its all over.