Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 20 Jun 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
loopylo81
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Alamo Skip the Counter and Car Seats

We have got a free child's car seat and sat nav through the virgin car insurance when booking our holiday. We are currently thinking of taking our own seat and not too worried about the sat nav as we know where we are going, but if I do the skip the counter and then decide to use their car seat instead, can I just show them the paperwork and pick one up?

All Star Music Oct 1998 All Star Movies April 2000 All Star Movies Oct 2001 All Star Movies Oct 2004 Honeymooning at Coronado, All Star Movies & Caribbean Aug 2006 Pop Century Sept 2008 My little sister's wedding Pop Century Sept 2011 Art of Animation Nov 2013 Art of Animation Oct 2017
loopylo81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Hi. Yes you can. They are stacked up by the Alamo hut in the garage. If you want photos and descriptions let me know as I have them on my PC as Alkel another Dibber asked me to get details.

There 3 different types with full instructions of what to have ref childs weight.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
loopylo81
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Hi. Yes you can. They are stacked up by the Alamo hut in the garage. If you want photos and descriptions let me know as I have them on my PC as Alkel another Dibber asked me to get details.

There 3 different types with full instructions of what to have ref childs weight.
That would be great if you could, we are looking at a stage 3 booster seat. Thanks

All Star Music Oct 1998 All Star Movies April 2000 All Star Movies Oct 2001 All Star Movies Oct 2004 Honeymooning at Coronado, All Star Movies & Caribbean Aug 2006 Pop Century Sept 2008 My little sister's wedding Pop Century Sept 2011 Art of Animation Nov 2013 Art of Animation Oct 2017
loopylo81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Claireasol
Getting Excited

We used 2 booster seats 3 weeks ago from Alamo - didn't order them as was taking our own but forget to take them out of the car so they were left in Stanstead... we went straight to the skip the counter bit and told the lady. She sent me to the back of the office and said to just take which ever ones I wanted - no fee / no request for extra money... Had I have added car seats to my car hire form at the time of booking it was going to cost me an extra £70
Claireasol is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Claireasol
Getting Excited

Should have also added - they were fantastic quality. 1 of my girls did moan that hers was a bit hard but that was only after feeling her sisters booster which was ultra comfy.
Claireasol is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Go straight behind the hut in the garage, you'll find stacks of seats arranged by group (know which seat group your child uses, based on age)

they're wrapped in plastic. Pick one. It's included so no need to tell anyone or waste time waiting for a "guy" who may never show up (they have a knack for disappearing when you need one)

It's right behind the hut. If they didn't rearrange the garage, it's right at the start of the fullsize car row.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by loopylo81 View Post
That would be great if you could, we are looking at a stage 3 booster seat. Thanks
Sorry, been out trying to amuse the Grandson. I'm not cut out for this!

Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
loopylo81
Trying for More Ears

Thank you

Old 30 Jun 17, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Angiexlester
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Does every customer get a car seat? Or do you have to have booked and reserved, paid? Thank you
Angiexlester is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 17, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Angiexlester View Post
Does every customer get a car seat? Or do you have to have booked and reserved, paid? Thank you
I have responded to the PM you sent me, sorry for the delay.