Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Jun 17, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
BLDY&McGoo
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I have a fitbit one as i cant wear anything on my wrist at work so it attaches to my bra. (Comfier & a bit more secure than on my hip)

I really like it but dont have many people to challenge with so would happily have some dibber friends add me - themcgowanfamily@hotmail.co.uk or send me theirs so i can add them!

I normally walk about 6k a day but some days when im being lazy its about 200! x
BLDY&McGoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by BLDY&McGoo View Post
I have a fitbit one as i cant wear anything on my wrist at work so it attaches to my bra. (Comfier & a bit more secure than on my hip)

I really like it but dont have many people to challenge with so would happily have some dibber friends add me - themcgowanfamily@hotmail.co.uk or send me theirs so i can add them!

I normally walk about 6k a day but some days when im being lazy its about 200! x
I'll send you a request now , it will say it's from Samantha B ... that's me...hi
I have a few challenges running with quite a few dibbers and I'll happily add you onto the next one starting tomorrow if you are up for it
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
BLDY&McGoo
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I'll send you a request now , it will say it's from Samantha B ... that's me...hi
I have a few challenges running with quite a few dibbers and I'll happily add you onto the next one starting tomorrow if you are up for it
Yes deffo! Ill have to make sure I do some extra walking this week then =D thanks x
BLDY&McGoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Yes deffo! Ill have to make sure I do some extra walking this week then =D thanks x
Ive sent it, I walk quite a bit in week , Monday to Friday I did just over 100,000 steps ... I don't usually do that any lol but weekends I often work so don't clock up as many steps this weekend it's about 28,000 so far over the two days
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
pegal
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I have the charge2 and love it! I find my favourite part is the challenges as it really motivates me
Old 26 Jun 17, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mojo.121
Excited about Disney

I have just sent request (Maureen F) I also do the challenges with Sam
M.
mojo.121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by mojo.121 View Post
I have just sent request (Maureen F) I also do the challenges with Sam
M.
Hi Maureen
Xx
Old 26 Jun 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mallky555
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I'm getting a Fitbit charge 2 for my birthday unfortunately I c any wear it for work but hoping it motivates me at weekends to get off my ass more 🙈
Mallky555 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 17, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I think the straps for them arnt the best I agree, and the silicone straps make your wrist sweaty, I got mine end of last year and got on offer with a free strap in a different colour so I have a backup one, but for best I got a leather Fitbit strap, not cheap but they breath better and your wrist doesn't sweat 😳
Is it the charge HR you have? I wasn't sure if the bands can be replaced on them but if they can it'd be helpful to know as dd's has come away. The info i found said it couldn't be changed but maybe that was the charge. I know it's a common problem (didn't till I Googled it) and they have offered a replacement or 50% off a different model but not sure what to do and thought i could maybe get a new band for the old one and upgrade for dd.
Old 27 Jun 17, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
Love my fitbit charge2. I like being able to see heart rate and steps and it's the best alarm clock ever. Just vibrates on your wrist. A much gentler way of being woken up. I use it on runs (not that I am running regularly enough ) No need to take my phone it shows distance and time and then when I sync to phone once back it shows route and average pace etc.
Really love it but there is a but!
The strap started to bulge where it joins the unit and this gradually got worse. It was basically coming away. Took it back and Argos swopped it this weekend no problems. The lady said she had seen others come back for the same reason. quick google and you will see this is a common issue. However, I love mine so much I would still recommend it but also say just buy it somewhere local that you can easily return to if needs be rather than online. Mine is 6 months old and my daughters both got one at the same time and their's are fine but they haven't used it as much for excercise so maybe sweat is the factor? It is designed for that though so no excuse.
Ooh this worries me as we've been told dd's charge hr can be replaced or we can upgrade at 50% off. We were considering the charge2 but sounds like a similar problem to what we've had!