Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Oct 16, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

Mobile

A pair of golf trousers for $5.50 in the clearance rack in Kohl's.
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Louck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I'm just back and didn't find any great deals.

Got a couple of nice things but no cheaper than I would pay here.
I hadn't bought anything from hollister or Abercrombie so I could get it cheaper out there but it worked out more expensive! Everything was at least $10 more than the U.K. price not including sales tax
Louck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
familybell
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We're also finding the shopping dissapointing, got a couple of things but nothing much, same as above poster, nothing in hollister or Abercrombie and we usually have loads, cheaper to buy at home and the clearance section is just full of xs
familybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 03:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Keirasean
Excited about Disney

Best bargain so far in shopping is Nike Jordan's for 30 and 50 dollars for DS and DD
Keirasean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 16, 03:44 AM  
Link to this Post
zilkel
Gone all Goofy

I have to say that my son is going home with 6 pairs of trainers! 3 nike and 3 underarmour. He needs an adult 14 very hard to get in the UK so we always stock up. Cheapest pair was nike at $35 dearest was nike again at $86.

We found a lot of decent bargains in Ross' s dress for less on well known brands such as nike, sketchers, guess, Michael Kors, kipling, Adidas. In Reebok the offer was buy one full price pair of shoes ( which were well discounted) get a second pair for 19.99. I got two pairs for 74.99.

North Face had really good offers too. Got really good jackets for daughter and grandson at good price. Hubby stocked up on lightweight jackets too.

Suppose it's all down to what you need, or want. I really didn't think we would find much bargain wise after comments I'd read here, but we have been really pleasantly surprised.
Old 25 Oct 16, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post

I was hoping for some Micheal Kors and Uggs bargains but im not holding out much hope at the moment
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 16, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
kikimouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by CLB_14 View Post
I was hoping for some Micheal Kors and Uggs bargains but im not holding out much hope at the moment
I did get some decent Michael Kors bags when we were there in early September. It was Labour Day weekend and whilst the discount was not very deep, there's decent and gorgeous bags for around $149 above. I did head towards the Clearance section and bagged (pun intended) a lovely slouchy suede bag with tassel. It was discounted down to $150 odd from $350 with a further 25% off.

kikimouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 16, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kikimouse View Post
I did get some decent Michael Kors bags when we were there in early September. It was Labour Day weekend and whilst the discount was not very deep, there's decent and gorgeous bags for around $149 above. I did head towards the Clearance section and bagged (pun intended) a lovely slouchy suede bag with tassel. It was discounted down to $150 odd from $350 with a further 25% off.

I love it !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 16, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I love it !

I do too, I'm seriously coveting that tasselled bag...
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 16, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
k4ti3-x
Apprentice Imagineer

k4ti3-x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Bath & Bodyworks - 3 wick candles down to $12.50 from $24 plus 25% off! Had a field day
k4ti3-x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread