Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Oct 16, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
booradley92
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Ralph lauren

Hi

At the present, where are people getting the best value for Ralph Lauren - the malls or outlets?

Cheers
booradley92 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 16, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Originally Posted by booradley92 View Post
Hi

At the present, where are people getting the best value for Ralph Lauren - the malls or outlets?

Cheers
Get online and delivery to your hotel
Old 29 Oct 16, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Glyndsey
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Is it easy to order on line and get delivered to hotel anyone know if you can do that to disney hotels?
Glyndsey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 16, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
shabba
Apprentice Imagineer

shabba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We found the store at LBV had reasonable prices plus the discount we received after visiting the Travel Store to get our saving booklet helped.

Custom Polo's were $29 a pop.
shabba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 16, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Glyndsey View Post
Is it easy to order on line and get delivered to hotel anyone know if you can do that to disney hotels?
It is very easy I paid for express delivery it was with me the next day at AK. I've done it the past 2 trips.
Old 30 Oct 16, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Emma & Lloyd
Apprentice Imagineer

If you are confident with your size, then online tends to give the better deals. However I find I need to try on a RL polo everytime I buy one as the sizing always throws me off.

In terms of the stores I usually find there are different things on sale in different stores so we end up hitting a couple of different stores during our trip. We do the same for Abercrombie.

Villas at Grand Floridian 2014 Cabana Bay 2015 Animal Kingdom Villas 2016 Animal Kingdom Villas 2017 Cabana Bay & Saratoga Springs 2019 Saratoga Springs 2021
Emma & Lloyd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 16, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Chandler
Very Serious Dibber

I've ordered on line for my recent visit to Vegas , lucky for me they had a promotion of 20% off as I ordered over $250 , although I did have to pay postage, and $10 for the Bellagio to take the parcel in , It was still a good deal as the a manged to get a lot of stuff in the sales.

I also shopped at RL at the outlet and had a 20% off , even with the poor exchange rate I felt the outlet was reasonable and had what I was looking for , although no canvas trainers, RL full price in the shops was out of the question and probably cheaper to buy here when H-O-F have sales or discount days.
Chandler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 16, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Glyndsey View Post
i always buy stuff on ebay and have it delivered

they will either drop it to your room ( more often than not )

or

just leave a message for you to collect

had a little scare this trip, ordered 3 days before we left, it was delivered Kidani Village on day 2, they didnt call me or anything, day 5 i popped down and asked if they had a parcel for me ( americans call them packages, not parcels by all accounts ) it was showing on the system in the " mail room at WDW " they phoned for me, nothing was found, day 6 i went back down again, we were leaving the next day, it was in the back room on a desk
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 16, 03:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We've been in Macy's today no bargins in the adults but great buys for kids 16 items for kids from 12 months to 12 years $380 which included tax and $75 Macy's credits to spend between 9th 16th of this month Dzh has already picked a Greg Norman winter golf jacket / hat on line total cost nil as they are both reduced till 11/11/16 on line
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 16, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Those of you who order on-line - which website(s) do you use ?
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread