Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Unread 12 Jun 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
VIP Dibber

HHN without express pass (26th Sept - 10th Oct) - possible?

Hi!

Last time we did HHN we bought express passes for 1 day and did most of the houses that night, then we weren't in a rush to do anything the remaining nights.

We went earlier than we're going this year though and I'm guessing that earlier = quieter. We haven't yet bought express for 2019.

If we have 8 nights to go, would you think we'll be good with doing early entry etc (where you stay in the park before the event) and not have to bother with express passes?

26th Sept - 10th Oct are our holiday dates.
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
HHN here we come!
Unread 12 Jun 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 3
There is an express pass for HHN? Well I never knew that (as I haven't been but I am thinking about it).
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020
Unread 12 Jun 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
There is an express pass for HHN? Well I never knew that (as I haven't been but I am thinking about it).
Yes! Details here: hhntickets.universalorlando... des/index.html
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
HHN here we come!
Unread 12 Jun 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Originally Posted by aj26392 View Post
Yes! Details here: hhntickets.universalorlando... des/index.html
Well I just looked at a few youtube vlogs and there is mention of lines 90 minutes and 3 hours long. I don't think I will bother, but if I were, yes I would get an express pass.
Claudette is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020
Unread 12 Jun 19, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Well I just looked at a few youtube vlogs and there is mention of lines 90 minutes and 3 hours long. I don't think I will bother, but if I were, yes I would get an express pass.
Haha yes they get long - but don't let that put you off! You can do something called stay and scream - if you are in the park before something like 5pm, you can stay while they kick all non HHN guests out. You then get let into one/two houses early before the gates to the event open 😊 this is what I was referring to in my post above.
HHN here we come!
Unread 12 Jun 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Originally Posted by aj26392 View Post
Haha yes they get long - but don't let that put you off! You can do something called stay and scream - if you are in the park before something like 5pm, you can stay while they kick all non HHN guests out. You then get let into one/two houses early before the gates to the event open 😊 this is what I was referring to in my post above.
I won't have regular park tickets, just the HHN ticket if we go.
NY & Disney 2020
Unread 12 Jun 19, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
Trying for More Ears

We've done HHN 4 times in the past and have managed to do all of the houses over 3 nights with no express pass by using the early entry. Normally do 2 of the houses that open early first then head right to the back of the park before the queues build up.
Never been on a Friday or a Saturday night though so can't comment on how doable it is if you're restricted to those days x
Hmr89 is online now Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 19, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Hmr89 View Post
We've done HHN 4 times in the past and have managed to do all of the houses over 3 nights with no express pass by using the early entry. Normally do 2 of the houses that open early first then head right to the back of the park before the queues build up.
Never been on a Friday or a Saturday night though so can't comment on how doable it is if you're restricted to those days x
Thanks - we've got the FF+ pass so can go in all nights apart from Saturday nights I believe!
HHN here we come!
Orlando Attraction Tickets