Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Oct 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
They have missed the mark again - rather than target Bond Street wealthy stores they are effecting Top Shop, H&M and shoppers going to Primark - can hear the helicopters over the Thames for mar couple of hours so something happening around Southbank it seems
Is it their last day of protests today, I thought I saw that somewhere their autumn campaign finishes today? Will have to retrace my stories and check if I’m right on that , dread to think what they will come back with in the winter
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by SussexFamily View Post
The singing and dancing too does not garner support either as people try to go about their business.
The clip I just saw was buses being held up around where they are protesting... I’d not be a happy bunny on one of those buses
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Is it their last day of protests today, I thought I saw that somewhere their autumn campaign finishes today? Will have to retrace my stories and check if I’m right on that , dread to think what they will come back with in the winter
We need the water cannons deploying... two fold solution ...breaks up protest and they get a free dhoby.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Mobile

Jeremy vine atm
Classic ...
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

I think this present “campaign” finishes today or tomorrow but it’s splinter groups like Canning Town yesterday that worries me more
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It’s probably a tad cold for them as we head int winter and they’ve got to get their Xmas presents, so they won’t want to be disrupting the shopping seasons.

Just seen what they’re doing on oxford street

Totalmente Corto de luces

Edited at 01:29 PM.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Jeremy vine atm
Classic ...
Yes I heard that too ...
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Mobile

Watching sky news - the buffoon with the mega phone outside the HP is quite irritating ...
Old 18 Oct 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Watching sky news - the buffoon with the mega phone outside the HP is quite irritating ...
What's Boris up to?
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Is that him who's always shouting stop brexit? Me and OH were only saying last night what's he gonna do after tomorrow 😉😉