Notices

Old 27 Oct 08, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post

hi our countdowns are very similar and we're from Birmingham too!

you sound as excited as me , its addictive on here isn't it , i have to keep checking whats going on ,
we too or should i say i have started thinking what we're going to do we have been once before 3 yrs ago this time we want to DC (didn't do this last time) and are going for the same tickets as you

where are you flying from , we're going from MAN as bhx is soo much dearer , we're staying in LBV

It still seems soo long away though , i'm getting the britts guide on saturday to keep me going

Beware once you have been to America you won't want to holiday anywhere else no where compares to it!

suzanne
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 08, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ANDY BUZZ
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Thumbs up

Hi, Me, my wife and 5 year old went last year staying at the All Stars Movies which was great.It was my daughters first trip to WDW and we did the Breakfast at the Crystal palace and also the Princess breakfast at Epcot. The Epcot character meal was fantastic. My daughter met Belle on the way in and had a photo taken then during breakfast was visited by Pocahontas, Snow White, Mulan and Jasmine who spent a good few minutes with my daughter.May I suggest you get your daughter a character costume to wear, mine had Pocahontas which was not very common which just added to the interaction with the characters. You can get these from DTD.All Character meals are very well organised compared with DLP
I also noticed you mentioned Rainforrest cafe, we did the one in DTD and had the Volcano pudding between the three of us and it was HUGE.
We are going back in 2010 and are planning to do Chef Mickey, would be interested in knowing what it is like.

COMFORT INN LBV 1998,DLP SANTA FEE 2000.ALL STARS MOVIES 2001,DLP NEWPORT BAY 2002.DLP SEQUOIA LODGE 2005,ALL STARS MOVIES 2007.LBV RESORT AND SPA 2010,DLP NEWPORT BAY 2011, HOTEL BEACON 2012
ANDY BUZZ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 08, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Your plans sound great, you will enjoy it, WDW is so magical we LOVE it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 08, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
brummymummy
Imagineer

brummymummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Guidebook Photos: 90
Why thanx to you all!

And so many people from birmingham we are from Yardley where are you from? I am super exited am just like a great big kid We are flying from gatwick as we couldnt find any flights from BHX when we booked... it would be great though wouldnt it but someone told me that they are starting to from the summer

It does seem like ages away but we booked in march so it WAS ages ago I am trying to work out the next time we can go and we havent been the 1st time yet lol.

Thank you Andy for the info and if you remind me nearer the time I will let you know how chef mickeys is! I was planning on buying an outfit here for disney are they expenive in DTD?

And Thanx Kaff

Originally Posted by cleous View Post
hi our countdowns are very similar and we're from Birmingham too!

you sound as excited as me , its addictive on here isn't it , i have to keep checking whats going on ,
we too or should i say i have started thinking what we're going to do we have been once before 3 yrs ago this time we want to DC (didn't do this last time) and are going for the same tickets as you

where are you flying from , we're going from MAN as bhx is soo much dearer , we're staying in LBV

It still seems soo long away though , i'm getting the britts guide on saturday to keep me going

Beware once you have been to America you won't want to holiday anywhere else no where compares to it!

suzanne
2012 Pre-trippie
brummymummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 08, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaydee
Imagineer

Jaydee's Reviews
Great pre-trippie

Jaydee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 08, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ANDY BUZZ
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Costume

Originally Posted by brummymummy View Post
Why thanx to you all!

Thank you Andy for the info and if you remind me nearer the time I will let you know how chef mickeys is! I was planning on buying an outfit here for disney are they expenive in DTD?

And Thanx Kaff
I think we paid about $40 from the Disney store in DTD but we got $1.97 to the £ when we went last Christmas. Also the quality is much better than you get over here.

COMFORT INN LBV 1998,DLP SANTA FEE 2000.ALL STARS MOVIES 2001,DLP NEWPORT BAY 2002.DLP SEQUOIA LODGE 2005,ALL STARS MOVIES 2007.LBV RESORT AND SPA 2010,DLP NEWPORT BAY 2011, HOTEL BEACON 2012
ANDY BUZZ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 08, 01:19 AM  
Link to this Post
brummymummy
Imagineer

brummymummy's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Guidebook Photos: 90
Originally Posted by Jaydee View Post
Great pre-trippie
Thanx hun and have a FABULOUS holiday!

Thanx again Andy
2012 Pre-trippie
brummymummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List