Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Dec 11, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post

March 2012 who else is going

Hello,

We are going 5TH till 8th March DD's 1st birthday is the 10TH but want to be at home for her actual birthday to see all the family plus its a Saturday and don't want to have to go over a weekend.

Ok so my question is what are you all expecting crowd levels to be like?

I am hoping it is going to be quiet no school holidays and people will wait a few weeks longer for the 20TH year celebrations. St Davids day celebrations is the weekend after we leave and St Patricks day celebrations are the weekend after I heard these make a small difference in crowds.

But then I also think will it be busy people going and hoping for early openings. So confused
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 11, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
bouncybeth79
slightly serious Dibber

We are going from the 27th Feb - 1st March, like you im hoping it wont be too busy, however with the sun promotion im thinking it will be. However as its still school time and its Monday - Thurs i cant see it being too bad!

Hope its not too busy for you x
Old 7 Dec 11, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
Hi, I went March this year, 20th-25th (weekdays) and the crowd levels were excellent. Crush's Coaster was 45mins, which was expected. TSPL was max of 35mins, but I think with Parachute Drop I think it is decent as not that many people can fit on the ride. In terms of the Disneyland Park the queues were average.

However, when we went the temperatures were quite above average for March so I presume that would have increased crowds. My auntie is going at the same time next year as I thought the crowds were rather good for a decent price.

EMH were rather quiet too. If I could give any advice I would suggest doing EMH and then head over to studios for opening to get on Crush's coaster. And don't leave your chances of doing this ride til your last morning as it broke down a few times whilst we were there.

HTH
Old 7 Dec 11, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post

have fun

Edited at 06:57 PM.
Old 7 Dec 11, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post

luckily we arent worried about wait times for rides having a DD who will be nearly 1 and a chicken for a DH lol it things like princess pavilion and other character waits and just the general park crowd I have never been in March
Old 7 Dec 11, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
torillien
VIP Dibber

torillien's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
me I am ..

18th to the 23rd

anyone else going that week ?
middle-aged-magic.co.uk
torillien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 11, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
There is a sticky at the top of the forum which shows who is going and when

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 11, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Melanie R View Post
There is a sticky at the top of the forum which shows who is going and when
I know thank you but I wante to discuss with every one what they are expecting crowd wise as it is so close to the new celebration wondered if some people would just wait
Old 12 Dec 11, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi, I'm currently going 26 to 29th march... but we are trying to change the dates to April/May. After booking I realised the 20th celebrations start April 1st few days after we get back. We didn't see the 15th celebrations and read great reviews that it was fab with the night displays etc. so I find out tomorrow if we can. Price is nearly the same.

Today while reading forums though i have noticed that the French school holidays will be end of April/may so I can see it being a lot busier... so either way I will be happy if it's march or may. Will have to book one later in yr if we miss celebrations lol
Old 12 Dec 11, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
Imagineer

I'm going on the 26th too