Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 11 Oct 19, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Galaxygirl1993
Earning More Ears

Mobile Less than 7 day disney ticket?

Is there such a thing on any sites? A 4 or 5 days entry would be great, it is for my parents who are coming on a Florida holiday, will want to visit Disney for a few days, but maybe not enough to warrant a 7/14 day ticket.
Galaxygirl1993 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Robpuguk
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Try undercover tourist, they do more custom day ones. However it doesn’t make it much cheaper!
Robpuguk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Agreed with the above - don't forget the UK 7/14 day tickets include the water parks, mini golf, park hopping and Memory Maker that don't come with the shorter stay tickets (undercover tourist seems the best site that I've come across). If you're going for several days the 14 day tickets are the best value.

Orlando I-Drive April 2010, July 2017
New York and Washington October 2016
New York and Toronto July 2019
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We have had a 4 and 5 day magic your way tickets in the past,much cheaper than the 7 and 14 days, they do not include park hopping or memory maker. I didn't see any this year when we were looking but then I was looking for 14 day ones.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Galaxygirl1993
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Thanks all, I will definitely have a look at the Undercover tourist website.

Does anyone know how much a single day disney ticket is to buy at the door?
Galaxygirl1993 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Shell52
Trainee Dibber

We've had 4 day tickets in the past, from Orlandoattractions I think. However, that was some years back when the exchange was much more favourable for us. We saved somewhere in the region of 25% then (over what a 14 day ticket would have cost) although I'm not sure the saving would be anything like that now.
Shell52 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
airedale1
Gone all Goofy

airedale1's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Magical Tickets sell single day base and hopper tickets... we have used them several times
airedale1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBeliever
Getting Excited

Mobile

We’ve gone for the midday magic tickets for our trip later this month. We are only there for 7 days and want to do other parks so a full 7 day pass didn’t make sense. They were a lot cheaper than a 7 day ticket from the UK site.
DisneyBeliever is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Bigbuc1
Earning More Ears

The midday ticket offer sounds very appealing, but will it effect us getting onto rides and shows etc ?

I've avoided Disney recently due to the out of control costs involved so would consider going if these tickets are still available next year. But I've heard people with a 7 or 14 day pass can book ride slots months in advance, how would it work for me with a day ticket ? Do I just have to Que on the day or can I still take a ticket and return a little later to ride ?

Any input would be grateful.
Bigbuc1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Bigbuc1 View Post
The midday ticket offer sounds very appealing, but will it effect us getting onto rides and shows etc ?

I've avoided Disney recently due to the out of control costs involved so would consider going if these tickets are still available next year. But I've heard people with a 7 or 14 day pass can book ride slots months in advance, how would it work for me with a day ticket ? Do I just have to Que on the day or can I still take a ticket and return a little later to ride ?

Any input would be grateful.
You can still book ride slots ("fastpass+" slots) months in advance with these midday tickets. This is the same no matter what tickets you buy.

You need to actually buy the tickets months in advance and then link them to your Disney account. You will then be able book 3 fastpasses per day 30 days in advance (for offsite guests) or 60 days in advance (for guests staying onsite at a Disney hotel) on Disney's website or app. This works with the midday tickets as well as the 7 or 14 day tickets. See the following for more information about Fastpass+:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Dis...s--p-1042.html

Obviously getting midday tickets means that you can't enter the park first thing in the morning when the park is usually quieter. So you miss out on that benefit. But you can still use the fastpass system.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List