Notices

Old 5 Mar 19, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Mobile

Yey Bel! Glad to have you back doing your TRs! We check into Kidani the day you leave! You’ll have the best time with the munchkins and throughly well deserved after your difficult year. xx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sounds like you are going to have a fabulous trip!

I'm sorry to read about your difficult times, I lost my Dad very suddenly a little over 2 years ago and it's tough. It was nice to think about him when we were in WDW & Universal though and how much he loved the coasters (bigger the better )! I wouldn't normally go on rides on my own but my Dad and I went on Doctor Doom's Fearfall together (as DH won't) and so I went on on my own last month and like to think Dad was with me
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
First of all, so sorry to hear about your wonderful Dad... sounds like it has been a very difficult time and hope that planning this amazing holiday for your family is helping a little. I will be following along as looks like a fantastic trip with so much to do! Not long now
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Nice to see you back! Sorry to hear about your dad. I loved your wedding report.
Sounds like your trip will be amazing !
Old 9 Mar 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Hi Bel!

Lovely to see you back, I cannot believe your wedding was so long ago, it feels like only yesterday we were all reading about it.

So interesting that you link anxiety and obsessive planning, I also suffer from anxiety, and also need to plan absolutely everything in my life to the closest detail. I hadn’t thought about the two going in hand in hand before.

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. How cruel life can be, your pictures made me very teary, I’m so glad you have those lovely memories together. Awful news about Storm, so happy to hear she is doing well, fingers crossed she continues to do so.

There are no words to describe the year you have had, love to you all. You definitely deserve this trip, I hope you have a wonderful time.

You have been planning this trip for so long I bet you’ll hardly be able to believe it when you are actually there.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

So lovely to see you back on The Dibb, Bel. I’m very sorry to hear about your Dad and the awful year you’ve had. Glad to hear Storm is doing well and wishing her all the best.

The trip looks amazing and it will be such a special one for you with it being the first trip for your beautiful children (Freya was Indie’s age when we first went and she had an absolute blast) and with the memories of your dad who will most definitely be there with you.

Hope you have an amazing time and looking forward to reading all about it .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List