Notices

Old 24 Feb 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Dont mind me
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Toff Princess View Post
‘Play it cool Rodders, play it cool.’ Cant stop laughing!
This was me earlier!

We are also members of the lovely Crosby fan club! We never thought we'd get back to the Beach Club, and i'm so looking forward to reading your next trip report.

I loved your last trip report thank you for taking the time to write it.

My username is dontmindme_uk
Dont mind me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Wow, what a great upgrade!

We hope to arrive on 31st October too after a transatlantic cruise that finishes in Miami but only have 3 nights and won't be doing parks (well maybe MNSSHP just to go in MK!) but we have some DVC points that we needed to use or lose so decision made - 3 nights in a nice hotel for 'free' with plenty of time for shopping and a visit to Blaze Pizza after your trip report!

As I commented on the last part of your trippie though, it's your fault we're planning on going back in 2019 and stay for these 3 nights (which we were going to spend in Miami!) Oh and cheaper flight prices from Orlando to Manchester

Looking forward to the build up to this trip and once again, thanks for sharing and taking the time and effort to share your trip.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Ah, now, HHN - this year, I have the perfect solution. We did HHN a few years ago and I loathed it, I hate anything scary and also it was the day after travel day and I think we were still jeg-lagged at that point, so I vowed never again.

Fast forward to this year, and we are taking my sister with us, who has done Disney and Universal a lot but never HHN, and she is a BIG fan of all things terrifying. So the solution? Send her with DH while I spend the evening in my happy place alone (Epcot). Sorted. Let them shriek like a pair of girls while things with pumpkins for heads and wielding chainsaws chase them past the ET ride, I'll be nibbling on a funnel cake and wondering if I can get away with another single-rider go on Test Track without them!

I believe we are in WDW at around the same time as yourselves this year, so if you happen to see us there, give us a wave! (Not that you know what we look like, there really should be some kind of 'red rose buttonhole' type of ID available for Dibbers!)

Really glad you've started your pre-trip report, I have loved your other trip reports, they were really funny and so interesting to read, thank you for taking the time to do them.
Old 26 Feb 18, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Great PTR, like you we are also staying at the Beach Club, its wonderful isn't it.

Cant wait fir more updates. xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi Helen
Loved your trip report & looking forward to the next. Thx.
What a fantastic upgrade!

My daughter did the VIP HHN tour last year. As she was on her own ( I couldn't do it ) she said it was great to be in a group & although it was expensive, it was worth every cent! ( she would definitely do it again).

I'm just thinking, if you really don't want to go & you let Andy do the tour (41st birthday present?) , you would earn lots of brownie points/cocktails/handbags...
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 18, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Brilliant upgrade! I keep checking my MDE (although we're fully confirmed and I think too early to be moved - 27th Sept) and I can't decide if I'm glad or sad that SSR still shows LOL.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Ah nice upgrade Helen. Worth the stress though you probably didn’t think that at the time. How lovely to be able to walk to Epcot. Vv envious! We’re working on DH to book for 2020 (3 year gap is more than long enough? !) as it will be our - sshhh whisper it - 50th’s eek! In the meantime I’ll enjoy WDW vicariously through trippies 😊
Old 18 Mar 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
bigshaz
booked again yippee

So pleased for you Helen that you got the upgrade, what a great 40th present. Loved the trip reports and laughed out loud at the play it cool rodders
Feb 2011 All Stars Resort, Aug 2017 Port Orleans Riverside & HRH, Aug 2018 Port Orleans French Quarter, Aug 2019 Wilderness Lodge HRH & Contemporary, Feb 2020 Grand Floridian, Aug 2021 Disney Dream, Dec 21 Beach Club & Wilderness Lodge, Feb 22 Port Orleans Riverside, July 22 Port Orleans French Quarter, Feb 23 Staybright Suites Offsite (never again )
bigshaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Ah good work on the upgrade! Must feel amazing! I wasn't even aware there had been issues with Saratoga Springs!

We will be in WL for similar dates to you. I am banking on my better half not doing any of his own research as I don't think I could physically survive HHN!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

It is laughable that they originally asked you to pay to move to a moderate. Genuinely thrilled that you got your dream resort in the end. I love that you said ‘for once things went our way’, we have a life like that, it is so lovely how things worked out. I can’t wait to read about your time at Beach Club, as all going well I will be booking it for next year THIS THURSDAY.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List