Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 5 Jul 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
cmpjdp
Imagineer

Ours took about 5 weeks to come through in the end.
Old 5 Jul 20, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by cmpjdp View Post
Ours took about 5 weeks to come through in the end.
Lucky you I’m on 16 weeks and counting!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 20, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
cmpjdp
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dotb View Post
Lucky you I’m on 16 weeks and counting!
Oh wow that’s ridiculous!
Old 10 Jul 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post

Refund finally received!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

Hope ours comes soon. I told them I was going to contact CC today but it will be Monday, they just said we were on the list - they weren’t bothered. We are on 17 weeks since they cancelled our date. 15 weeks from the day we should have gone.

Just went to look at the CC statement as this was a reminder. No Discovery Cove but my 3 21 day ultimates booked with Orlando Attractions is there😀. Only Discovery Cove left now, everyone else has refunded.

Edited at 12:44 PM.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 20, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Did those that received a refund have to push for this. Currently they are offering to extend to 2022 but I’m still not certain we will be going.
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Princesses 3 View Post
Did those that received a refund have to push for this. Currently they are offering to extend to 2022 but I’m still not certain we will be going.
I wouldn't say had to push for it. When I requested a refund they offered a rebook with a free photo package, I declined as didn't know when we'd go again and they agreed the refund but I had a chase after that a couple of times as it took an extraordinary amount of time to come through.
Old 17 Jul 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
elliecjno1
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I emailed & had confirmation of refund 1st April - it arrived back in my account 3rd July. So 3 months!
April '18 - WDW - POFQ & Emerald Island Villa

MAY '20 - WDW - POFQ & AMI CANCELLED BY COVID
elliecjno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

I did contact my CC card company on Tuesday by phone, well worth the hour wait! While on the phone they asked me to send the cancellation email from Discovery Cove, they read it back to me and said as it was addressed to me and not generic they would refund immediately but Seaworld had 45 days to appeal. So after an 18 week wait I had my money.

On Wednesday when I checked my account Seaworld had refunded my tickets (still no notification or contact), so had to contact CC to reverse their refund.

On reflection, I should have contacted my CC as soon as the 10 days Seaworld said the refund would take had passed. cC said they would have refunded then
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Happy today as I have my refund back on my card. Originally I changed the date that was easy, no hassle, then we decided to not go next year and I applied for a refund 5 weeks ago

Got the usual, we will deal with it emails so started sending a weekly emails asking for the refund. Think they got fed up with me as two days ago got a message saying refund on its way and today it's on my card.

Hooray.
munmun is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List