Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 23 May 14, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Tubbsy
Very Serious Dibber

"So I'll just Fp+ Its a Small World then?"

I think my family think I am batty... OK, they KNOW I am batty! But more so at the moment.
I am trying to get out of my family if they have any must do rides and any must dont rides. But they are not forthcoming. Our FP+ window is coming up, so I would like an idea of what to book for 'Grumpy' (Mark-DH) 'Anna' (Steph-DD19) and 'Stitch' (Rob-DS11) to give me an idea of what exactly they will ride! Otherwise they can do back to back rides on IASW whilst I hit the big rides

I do get fp+, I really do, and I dont mind planning the holiday within an inch of its life, but does anyone else have this?
Tubbsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 14, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Lol! I feel your pain. My 60 day is this sunday, (in universal first) and I've been trying to get my lot to say what we are going to try and book, no interest from anyone. I know I'll end up sorting it and then I will be moaned at for getting it wrong!

Hard work this holiday lark!
Old 23 May 14, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Your thread title made me smile.

Just last weekend I was trying to discuss with my DH what rides to fastpass at Epcot and MK but unfortunately, he doesn't share my love of planning. I told him if he wouldn't engage in any kind of discussion, I would just book him three fastpasses on 'Its a Small World'!

Debra
Old 23 May 14, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
chelsie15
Serious Dibber

chelsie15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Lol my DGD (10) just loves everything & can't decide & DH can't remember any of the rides (has just been diagnosed with epilepsy & memory loss) so will be choosing all my favourites. Have to have some perks being such a great planer ;-)
chelsie15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 14, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Pookie3101
Imagineer

Pookie3101's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Totally feel your pain. My dh has shown no interest in the planning at all. I know he is very busy at work but it will be all my fault when he says "why are we doing this/eating here etc".

My Dd's are more forthcoming thank goodness so I'll be booking things round their/my wants.

Maybe I should make him wait in the standby queue for Anna and Elsa with dd2

I will be nagging him this weekend though as I have a busy few weeks coming up and the window is fast approaching.
Pookie3101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 14, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
miss_bell
Imagineer

miss_bell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Wish I had though of the threat of back to back IASW, one day I did book Peter Pan, Winnie Pooh & Story time with Belle! I enjoyed them DBF wasn't best pleased.

I know you are going at a busier time then us (we've just got back) but after three days of following the FP+ I had booked at 60days we deleted them all. Instead we made our FP+ reservations either the night before or early morning on the same day before we went to the parks, this worked much better for us. Their was availability for most except Anna & Elsa. We had reservations for all the headliners.
1990 Motel 1991 I Drive 1995 & 1998 Villa 2003 Lindfields 2005 & 2007 SL 2005 Bahama Bay 2006 NBH 2008 Liki tiki Resort 2009 & 2018 POFQ 2011 & 2016 Cheyenne 2012 OKW 2013 Coral Cay 2015 SSL 2015 SSR&BCR 2019 WL 2016 & 2022 CSR 2014 & 2023 CBR 2024 ASMU

miss_bell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 14, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tubbsy
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for the tip miss_bell
Tubbsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 14, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
I plan to use FP+ on 'It's a Small World' as a punishment if DS and DH don't behave! LOL
Reereef is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 14, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Villainlover
VIP Dibber

Villainlover's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
LOL at your threat .. but please tell me there is no FP for IASW? !

Buenaventura Lakes 1993
Indian Ridge 1995/6/7 Oak Island Harbour 1998 Indian Point 1999 Eagle ridge 2000 Crescent lakes 2001 Indian Ridge Oaks 2003 Highlands Reserve 2004/5
Hampton Inn Convention centre 2007
Hampton lakes 2008 Highlands reserve 2009
Highlands Reserve 2010/11/12/13/14/15
Villainlover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 14, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Villainlover View Post
LOL at your threat .. but please tell me there is no FP for IASW? !
There certainly is lol

I'm the one who has the job of planning it all for our lot...we used fastpass+ last October so my lot are used to the OCD situation. I just say 'any rides anyone NEEDS to do this time anywhere- the system has changed don't forget...its now or never! ? ..or I'll just book what I think we need. '...

Sometimes the rides the family want are probably not even worth the fast pass especially if we are heading out early in the day so as long as its interwoven in the 'plan' then we'll be fine.

Good luck. I'm sure they'll have no issues with IASW on a loop

Edited at 08:04 AM.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread