Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 1 May 16, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mrs B View Post
Anyone tried this? J pillow

Yep have one - actually most of the family do and love it. Got ours from QVC when they were first put on sale. The lady who designed it used to be an air hostess if I recall correctly. She also has a line of the packing cubes out too. Haven't bought those though, got mine cheaper elsewhere
Originally Posted by christybell View Post
I know the feeling... You take it off once your in your seat and wrap yourself up in the blanket

Sneak to the loo before landing to put it back on
...or wear a sports bra with no wires... tried and tested methods here
Oh I like your way of thinking! Think I might just do this when travelling in July. Me an no bra or underwire in public is just not an option for me
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
i can't get on with ordinary neck pillows, my neck still hurts so might try one of those j-pillows... dunno what else to try because I hate not being able to sleep on the plane because I'm usually really tired!
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post

Glad you asked this Mrs B! I was thinking the same thing! 👍🏻😊

I think I may try the J Pillow this time! Took my own pillow last time as really find the neck ones uncomfortable!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 06:17 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Mobile

Comfy clothes (which actually, for the last few flights, have been dresses), no makeup, no contact lenses! And my iPad handy to keep me occupied

Originally Posted by loola30 View Post
When you book your seats, go for the last row. They recline fully without bothering anyone behind and we found the back of the plane lovely and quiet.
This doesn't apply for all airlines though - once had a last row seat which couldn't recline completely because of the wall behind now i generally check seat guru or similar to make sure that no issues with the seats when i do my seat selections!
Old 2 May 16, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Comfy clothes, ditch the underwire bra, and a couple of G & T's works for me
Lol love this!😂😂
Old 2 May 16, 06:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

J pillow's are great we have 2.
Old 2 May 16, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

The flight going to Orlando is normally ok cos by time I'm on flight I'm shattered cos I'm too excited too sleep the night before - the flight home shattered from holiday 😂 Ear plugs in and out for the count 💤
Old 2 May 16, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks all! Read the reviews for the j pillow and not all are good, but if you all rate it I'll give it a try! Don't think I'll need one for dd4 as she'll no doubt use me or daddy for laying on!
Old 2 May 16, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Im tall so I struggle to get comfy, when I look about the plane & see people asleep I feel sooo envious !

When we took our DS when he was 3 & then again at 4 he laid across me & DH - - but hes 10 now & also struggles as hes tall too..weve been booking PE coming home for the past few years to get that extra space, its just a pain the arm rests dont move :-(
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 16, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disneyfreaks View Post
Im tall so I struggle to get comfy, when I look about the plane & see people asleep I feel sooo envious !

When we took our DS when he was 3 & then again at 4 he laid across me & DH - - but hes 10 now & also struggles as hes tall too..weve been booking PE coming home for the past few years to get that extra space, its just a pain the arm rests dont move :-(
The arm rests done move? Ohno, that's one way dd and I get comfy!
Closed Thread