Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 11 May 16, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Disney and Universal Tickets Cheapest

Ok you good people, our trip in June is getting ever closer so I really need to buy tickets for me, the wife, daughter who's 11 and son who's 9. We ummed and arred which parks to got to for our two week stay and in the end have decided we simply can't do them all so we're just going to to Disney and Universal. Cheapest price I can find is with Orlando Attraction Tickets which come back £442 for adults and £418 for my son. I understand I can also use an MSE code to save another five pounds per person. Can anyone find my tickets cheaper or is this as good as it gets! Many Thanks folks for helping
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 16, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Just found Floridaescapes that are coming in cheaper at £431 per adult and £409 per child. Don't think I'll get any cheaper unless someone knows different. You don't get your freebies with this one though, ie, shopping mall vouchers, car hire discount so not sure is that all adds up are whether indeed you'd use those vouchers that others offer.
Old 11 May 16, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinxylady
Excited about Disney

We tend to use Undercover Tourist with the Mousesavers link.
Old 11 May 16, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Ooohhhh following this I still need to book mine, we go in August and we just are going Disney and universal
Old 11 May 16, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Hangfire
Getting Excited

I've just done some research and Orlando Attraction are coming out as £1756 for 4 adults for the combo ticket and this appears to be the cheapest at the moment
Old 11 May 16, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I've booked them now. Orlandoattractiontickets price matched so in all I paid £1702. That's three adults and one child. The reason I went with these was I also get the freebie vouchers etc thrown in also. My nine and eleven year old also got a free voucher to eat at any of 125 fast food restaurants for free while we're there.
Old 11 May 16, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by leet1970 View Post
I've booked them now. Orlandoattractiontickets price matched so in all I paid £1702. That's three adults and one child. The reason I went with these was I also get the freebie vouchers etc thrown in also. My nine and eleven year old also got a free voucher to eat at any of 125 fast food restaurants for free while we're there.
That's a good price for all of you.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 16, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread