VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Another Birthday Trip, Oct 2019 - Day 7, Animal Kingdom, Shopping and Disney Springs

The previous day is HERE.

Wednesday 9 October 2019

We were all awake early again today, at around 6.40am. We all got ready, had some cereal, hairs done, suncream, etc. and were in the car on our way to Animal Kingdom at 7.55am. It didn't take long to get there and were parking in Dinosaur 36 at 8.12am.

After the last time, we walked to the park entrance rather than waiting for the tram. We were through bag check at 8.23am

We had FP's for Flights of Passage from 8.20am so we were going there first, stopping quickly to take a tree picture (you have to, right?)

We walked straight to Pandora

As we had a FP, we stopped for a few pictures once we were in Pandora

We were really looking forward to this ride and Madison had said she would try it too, so we were really pleased with her for being brave. We in the line waiting for the pre-show just after 8.40am

It was 8.50am when we were in the pre-show. I wrote in my notes that we were in A3, spaces 12, 13, 14 and 15.

This ride was incredible! Madison didn't like it and kept her eyes shut for most of it as she didn't like it. When I finally got her to open her eyes, she didn't mind it as much. She still said she didn't want another go though.

Kaley had liked it but had wanted to sit between Phil and I - with Madison being wary of going on the ride, she had been in the middle of us with Kaley to my right. I think she would have been happier and enjoyed it more being next to both of us.

Phil and I both loved it but would have enjoyed it better if we weren't constantly making sure that both girls were ok. I will definitely be trying to get multiple FP's for this the next time we go.

We bought a pin of the ride from Windtraders on the way out ($9.99 plus tax), then had some photos, including PP ones

We went a bit further into the land and took some more photos

Our next FP was for Adventurers Outpost at 9.20am to see Mickey and Minnie so that was our next destination.

We joined the FP line at 9.30am

We didn't have to wait long and it was our turn

They were a lot of fun and like how you get to see both of them at the same time

We came out of here at 9.43am and it was chucking it down again

It wasn't busy here so we were able to stand under cover outside the exit to the Adventurers Outpost and we waited for the rain to slow down. We needed the toilet so I looked at the map to see where the closest were. They were just up the pathway in Asia so when the rain had slowed enough, we made a run for the toilets.

The rain had carried on so we decided we weren't just going to wait for it to stop and put on our ponchos. We walked through Asia to Africa to go to Kusafari Bakery

The menu

I joined the line while Phil and the girls found somewhere to sit undercover, just outside one of the stores across from the bakery

Phil wanted something savoury so I got him the sausage, egg and cheese biscuit, should be $6.99 plus tax

He enjoyed this and quickly ate it all. Madison and Kaley wanted the colossal cinnamon roll after pinching some of Dan and Dave's a few days ago

This should be $7.49 plus tax so both of these were a great use of snack credits. I helped them eat some of this and we managed it all between us.

Some pictures while they had been waiting

Then one of me catching up on my notes

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 02:58 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List