Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Jun 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mouse 83
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by and306 View Post
We are booked for the 26th August! I’m having a positive day but the last few days I’ve been really down😥. I know to some people it’s a luxury and that it’s not a “real” problem but that’s not the way I feel about it. I have decided to try and not worry about something that is technically out of my control. 😏
I feel exactly the same! I hate it when people say to me it's just a holiday, it's much more than that. We are due to go on the 26th too 😃 Fingers crossed!
Minnie Mouse 83 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by RachaelC View Post
My mum (who is coming with us) found $101 when sorting through things at her house earlier. I’m taking it as a sign from the universe that we’ll be going on our hols on the 13th 😂
Last night in work I heard a song playing on the radio that my youngest DD danced to with Woody and Jessie at MVMCP, felt that was a sign 😂🙏🌈

Edited at 05:43 PM.
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefuldad
Excited about Disney

My youngest, who is far too old and grown up to watch disney movies anymore let alone disney movies with me, has come home from school, sat next to me and watched Brave, and now watching Winnie the pooh. My eldest has gone to the cinema with his mates to see Cruella, which is a sentence I never thought Id say.
Got to be a Disney sign.
Hopefuldad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
spitspot
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by and306 View Post
We are booked for the 26th August! I’m having a positive day but the last few days I’ve been really down😥. I know to some people it’s a luxury and that it’s not a “real” problem but that’s not the way I feel about it. I have decided to try and not worry about something that is technically out of my control. 😏
Another for 26th. I was feeling quite positive until the last week or so and now I’m not so sure. All these rules just seem so contradictory at the moment. I have absolutely stuck to all of the regulations but I’ve had enough now 😭
spitspot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Ooberjay
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by spitspot View Post
Another for 26th. I was feeling quite positive until the last week or so and now I’m not so sure. All these rules just seem so contradictory at the moment. I have absolutely stuck to all of the regulations but I’ve had enough now 😭
Don't get down, the amount of vaccines given in next few weeks will be the key that unlocks travel
Ooberjay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

I’m the 25th august and we might be allowed into the USA by then and without quarantine on return if double jabbed………..but by the time this is finally announced virgin will have cancelled the flights into September and given up on summer season.

That’s the worry, we’re only 3-4 weeks away from this scenario.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

I just don't know what to do. I am desperate to get to US to see family but equally desperate for a holiday.
I have Mexico booked in July but DH not keen to then go to US, on another long haul, in August if it opens up.
Or we could not go to Mexico and definitely go to US in August if it opens up. But if it doesn't, then no holiday.
Third option is to extend Mexico and go to US for a week after. But expensive and more risky.
I need to pay Mexico tomorrow and I still can't get through to BA even if I wanted to change it! So much stress but I'm not paying the rip off prices in this country
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lme30005 View Post
I just don't know what to do. I am desperate to get to US to see family but equally desperate for a holiday.
I have Mexico booked in July but DH not keen to then go to US, on another long haul, in August if it opens up.
Or we could not go to Mexico and definitely go to US in August if it opens up. But if it doesn't, then no holiday.
Third option is to extend Mexico and go to US for a week after. But expensive and more risky.
I need to pay Mexico tomorrow and I still can't get through to BA even if I wanted to change it! So much stress but I'm not paying the rip off prices in this country
Have you tried BA online chat? They're very helpful, just can't take money, but can cancel and change dates etc, we used it in June. Sadly can see us using it for our July flights now 😟
Bestbubba is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Have you tried BA online chat? They're very helpful, just can't take money, but can cancel and change dates etc, we used it in June. Sadly can see us using it for our July flights now 😟
Tried that, said I needed to ring them as they couldn't change anything on chat. Tried twitter. Tried multiple phone numbers!
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 21, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
well had confirmation our flight 1st August cancelled. thats that then for this year
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List