Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Jul 21, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Squiggly2902
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by Latics View Post
Booked 22/8 Man-Mco VS73 through Travel Republic. Flight still showing as going right now? Any idea even their system will update ?
I booked same date through Lastminute and spoke to them this morning to ask if I can switch to April, they went away to check with the airline and came back and said it's still going at the moment but if it's cancelled we'll probably find out in the next week or so!
Squiggly2902 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Squiggly2902 View Post
I booked same date through Lastminute and spoke to them this morning to ask if I can switch to April, they went away to check with the airline and came back and said it's still going at the moment but if it's cancelled we'll probably find out in the next week or so!
It’s just frustrating because it’s definitely cancelled as are all dates up to 29/8. Just want another WDW countdown
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sully301 View Post
So when you rebook do they charge you more if flight is more expensive or are they just allowing you to move it?
I booked deposit only through travel agent and they are charging me whatever the current price is to move, september and october are really high if you have a flight only booking direct with Virgin it might be different and they may honour the price, im not sure

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2021- London
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

We booked deposit with BA ,not charged any increase for flight or car hire/hotel within 2 weeks,if over 2 weeks will charge any extra for car hire/hotel but not flights. They can reprice and if theres a decrease they will pass that on to you.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
spitspot
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
What is the link for live chat?
sorry i'm not sure, it just pops up at the bottom of the help page if/when its available. I waited around 30 minutes and then was transferred to another chat for holiday bookings and all sorted quickly and easily.
spitspot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Booked 22/8 Man-Mco VS73 through Travel Republic. Flight still showing as going right now? Any idea even their system will update ?
On my email from VA it says the system will update over the weekend.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
amandathepanda
Imagineer

I’m booked TUI from Newcastle on 17/8 and still don’t know if we are going or not
It’s driving me mad not knowing
Old 23 Jul 21, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

I'm the same we are 19th from Doncaster, I really can't see it going ahead, not when virgin and BA are cancelling. I really thought would find out this week but nothing. I'm so fed up. I don't even know if I want to go anymore with all these changes that keep happening. We booked in 2019, never for a minute did I think we wouldn't be going. The joy of planning has gone. I just wish tui would tell us something soon.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 21, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
On my email from VA it says the system will update over the weekend.
Thanks will check again tomorrow
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Squiggly2902
Trainee Dibber

Thanks will check again tomorrow
I've had my cancellation email this morning, spoke to Lastminute and have put in a request to move to April 22. Fingers crossed they'll do it without having to pay the difference but we'll see.
Squiggly2902 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List