Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Jan 20, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Pizzafari Family Dining

Could someone give us more info on the Pizzafari Family Dining please?

Few questions we have are:

Does it have to be booked in advance?

How many QS credits each?

Our 1 daughter won't eat pizza or probably any of it so can she just sit with us without using any credits?

What do you get with it?

Would you recommend it?

Many thanks in advance
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

I heard there were some changes coming to Pizzafari this year and interestingly the website now states Dining plans not accepted.
Aug 2017 - RPR & AKL, Oct 2019 - HRH & BC
Oct 2022 - RPR, Poly & AKL
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

As far as I am aware, because it is a fixed price and served family style, it takes the same principle as a fixed price family style Table Service restaurant, i.e. you will be charge 1 credit per person regardless. If you used less credits than people there is nothing to stop the other person from still eating some of the food on the table
"The Superfan & The Skeptic" - Trip Report Index Here
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

We were there last week and used QSDP credits for it - there was no problem and it was 1 credit per person. I booked one sitting 1 month out and 1 sitting 24 hours in advance, there was plenty of availability, but I did get the impression that you did need to book in advance.

We had 2 adults and 1 child (3 years old). We were charged 2 adult credit and one child credit, and there was no adjustments made to the size of the dishes as far as I could see. The salads were lovely, the pizza good (slightly spicy tomato sauce), the garlic knots and meatballs were really nice (those were our side dishes). We did not care for the desert. You can always ask for a to go bag and they will happily provide. They seemed a little worried that we didn't want anything else to eat.

What you get - 1 lettuce based salad with grated cheese (nice - possibly a ceasar salad), 1 tomato and mozzarella salad with balsamic vinegar. A choice of pizza (cheese, pepperoni, pepperoni and sausage - you can have half and half, or ask for a couple of small ones - they will also offer more). 2 side dishes - these are baked pasta (zuti), garlic knots (garlic bread), meatballs in tomato sauce and a couple of others (cannot remember what they were), dessert - which are cannoli filled with a solid sweet cream. I was not a fan of desert. It was well worth the credits and we did this one twice. You also get a drink (I don't know if you get a soft drink as well as an alcoholic drink, we only had soft drinks).

Nice staff there as well, and a lot less hectic than the counter service section. You confirm your reservation, get handed a table number and a menu, go to a dedicated ordering point, make your selection and pay and then get seated in a separate room. Your salads and drinks arrive first, then everything else arrives at the same time.
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
I heard there were some changes coming to Pizzafari this year and interestingly the website now states Dining plans not accepted.
Ignore the website - if you make a booking the email confirms it is a QS credit.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
elise
Imagineer

Mobile

When you go to book it all looks fine .
Old 27 Jan 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We did it last year on QSDP and it was a lot of food for 2. I’m pretty sure the people in front were ordering less meals than the number in their party as they had lots of children although I couldn’t be 100% on that.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We’ve just booked for July on QSDP sounds like it’s a lot of food for 4 of us! We might just order for 2 & share.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Looks like the menu is different now? Can’t see the meatballs or baked pasta. The side dishes are the knots, tomato soup and salad. According to the Disney website at least.
The chocolate cannoli cake sounds nice!
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Softy View Post
Looks like the menu is different now? Can’t see the meatballs or baked pasta. The side dishes are the knots, tomato soup and salad. According to the Disney website at least.
The chocolate cannoli cake sounds nice!
It’s still there but it looks like there’s a choice of two mains now. I didn’t see tomato soup?

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List