Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Mar 21, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

OMG... I Just Booked... !

I feel happy... I have a countdown again. Just booked ASM for Aug 2022.
This is going to be AWESOME... we haven't been to WDW for over a decade and this will be our DD (9 when travel) first trip. We did DLP last year with her and were supposed to be there again this year but COVID scuppered that one.

Let the planning commence. We were originally going to try for Feb 2023 to coincide with our 20th wedding anniversary and renew vows but nah.. not doing that anymore..

Going to have to get back into the grove again and keep a track of when to grab a decent flight...

Kissimmee Pines (2003), Holiday Inn (2004), All-Star Movies (Herbie) (2007), Port Orleans FQ (2008), Saratoga Springs & Animal Kingdom Villas (2009), Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom Villas (2010), Disney's Newport Bay - Paris (2011), Sequoia Lodge (2012) (2020).

Bondy007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Girlw0nder
VIP Dibber

How wonderful! Something concrete to look forward to! Happy planning!
3 weeks Cocoa Beach, Regal Oaks, CBR & HRH August 2015
Birthday trip NYC April 2016
East Coast 7 state Road Trip Aug 2017
West Coast Arizona, Nevada & California Aug 2018

TAKE ME BACK!
Girlw0nder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
Imagineer

I booked last Sunday, the feeling is great and Happy Planning.
Old 5 Mar 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

I would be very confident of a a great restriction free trip in August 2022. Iíll be looking at flights September this year myself for Aug 22.
MarkUK is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

I'm going to celebrate with a large whisky and reacquaint myself with all thats involved in a Disney World holiday... !
I've got planning spreadsheets to build and populate with finances and daily schedules...
Kissimmee Pines (2003), Holiday Inn (2004), All-Star Movies (Herbie) (2007), Port Orleans FQ (2008), Saratoga Springs & Animal Kingdom Villas (2009), Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom Villas (2010), Disney's Newport Bay - Paris (2011), Sequoia Lodge (2012) (2020).

Bondy007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
FamilyGWales
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It sounds as though you are like me, the planning is half the fun 😂

Have a great trip. And fun planning 👍
FamilyGWales is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
I would be very confident of a a great restriction free trip in August 2022. Iíll be looking at flights September this year myself for Aug 22.
Thats what I was thinking (hoping) Mark...

Old 5 Mar 21, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
It sounds as though you are like me, the planning is half the fun 😂

Have a great trip. And fun planning 👍
Absolutely, my DW just doesn't understand the effort it takes

Old 5 Mar 21, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
FamilyGWales
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Nor does my DH. He just says that was a fab holiday. Doesn't realise how much effort it takes to make it fab 😁
FamilyGWales is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 21, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
woohoo welcome to our august 2022 club!

cant wait! i love the planning too, i just get DH Debit Card, and a holiday including itinary magically appears!

i locked in car hire last week and had another look today and the prices have jumped out to double the price, but i know this will come down again so keep looking.

2008 we first visited as a family of 4, I fell in love and our return was booked for 2010 and then 2017 and 2018.

August 2020 has now been changed to August 2021 dam you Covo19
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List