Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 Sep 21, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Question What’s required to get to DLP ?

Can anyone advise what tests are required to fly to and from DLP .we are 2 adults both vaccinated.I’ve read conflicting advice and was hoping someone who’s been can help . We’re hoping to go in November

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Can anyone advise what tests are required to fly to and from DLP .we are 2 adults both vaccinated.I’ve read conflicting advice and was hoping someone who’s been can help . We’re hoping to go in November
I would get the correct most up to date info from the airline you are planning to fly with. We are currently expecting an announcement on testing so things may change again. I am travelling by euro tunnel so take all my information from there as they put it very clearly, step by step what you need.

Today you would need an antigen test within 3 days before leaving to return to UK and day 2 PCR tests done within 2days of arriving home. All must be private tests as they have to give you a QR code as proof. You can either get your test done in DLP who use Loximed or take one with you to do yourself that you have ordered. You also need the reference code from your booked day 2 tests for your passenger locator form on return to prove you have them already booked.

Edited at 11:11 AM.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Better off waiting until after today’s announcement for return travel. You don’t need anything to go except proof of vaccine.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

I’m booked for January & hoping to hear some news today. We’re travelling with a 13 year old who’ll probably only have one jab by then.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Thanks all ,I’ll see what happens today

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Booked for January as it looks like Florida in December won't be happening. So if today's rumours are true, travelling to France we won't need any testing or just a lat flow on day 2 ? I will also need to show my vaccine status so do I do that via my NHS app or do I have to download something else?
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Booked for January as it looks like Florida in December won't be happening. So if today's rumours are true, travelling to France we won't need any testing or just a lat flow on day 2 ? I will also need to show my vaccine status so do I do that via my NHS app or do I have to download something else?
You can use the NHS app but lots of people recommend using the French app called tous anti covid. It's accepted everywhere and you will be using it a lot. I printed off my cover QR codes and then scanned them both into the app. Bear in mind don't do it too early as the QR codes expire after a month.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Excited about Disney

remember that in France from 30 sept, anyone over the age of 12 needs to have a health pass showing full vaccination status or they wont be allowed in to DLP or any restaurant.

This will cause a problem for Brit kids who will only have one jab (or none) so will probably still have to have 72 hour tests which seems a way around it, but expensive and intrusive.

Its a minefield isnt it!
Vertigo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 21, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Does the NHS qr code change every time you log in? I don't particularly want to get notifications all the time from the French app either. So if I upload the qr code to the French app and then need to use the NHS one here, the Code in the French app is invalid? Does that make sense?
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 21, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Does the NHS qr code change every time you log in? I don't particularly want to get notifications all the time from the French app either. So if I upload the qr code to the French app and then need to use the NHS one here, the Code in the French app is invalid? Does that make sense?
It has an expiry date on it. Just looked at mine and it says 18th Oct so it seems like it has a one month validity.

It will refresh obviously. But if you download it you will need to do it again a month later from the app.
Vertigo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List