Notices

Old 10 Dec 13, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Wubbster
Very Serious Dibber

As usual with our Disney trips we go down the day before and stay at the Gatwick Belmont hotel, nothing amazing but nice food, nice breakfast and 2 minutes to Gatwick airport the next morning.

My DW gets a bit stressed at airports, and gets a bit annoyed at me for being so relaxed and enjoying the shops, jelly tot milkshakes, arcades etc, but I treat all this as part of the holiday.

We are in Dibbers row(at the moment) in the bubble and I am hoping it will make the flight a bit more enjoyable for my DW, I can sit there and watch movies etc with ease, whilst making sure the kids are ok, but she can never relax until we land.

The Holiday
We are staying at Saratoga Springs for the whole 2 weeks, we love it there due to how close it is to Downtown Disney, and it allows myself or DW(usually DW) to take Spencer home early on in the evening and Indiana and myself or DW to enjoy more shopping or the disco's they have at DTD. We also like the boat rides across to DTD but with the work going on at DTD it might not be so easy this trip.

We have a few days off from Disney and enjoy the outlet malls, pool days, and we may squeeze Universal in as I want to try the new Transformers ride, but we have not decided yet.

We have our full 2 weeks planned out, and we are looking forward to meals at CRT, Be Our Guest and Beaches And Cream especially(luckily just read a post advising you can advance book at Beaches now so did an ADR).

Indi at CRT

Me & Spencer at Beaches And Cream

Indi at Beaches

With the Beast at Be Our Guest

So thats the lot really, we have nothing major different planned than other years, we want to do new stuff when the kids are older and for now look forward to doing all the things we love, and the few new bits which are all borderline whether they will be opened in Feb(7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Downtown shops, Downtown walkway etc). Hope you enjoyed the pre-trippie!
WDW AKL 2019
Wubbster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 13, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Seeley
Excited about Disney

Fantastic reveal; bet they are mega excited!
Old 11 Dec 13, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Wubbster
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Seeley View Post
Fantastic reveal; bet they are mega excited!
My DD said "I can't take the smile off my face" which was nice! She is excited over lots of things with Xmas, Birthdays and the hols, we are going to Disney On Ice on Jan 4th too as a birthday treat and we have not told her about it yet, and then there is the BBB and Glass Slipper... I think she will explode!
WDW AKL 2019
Wubbster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List