Notices

Old 18 Apr 12, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
pennycrayon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
2 weeks tomorrow to go - we are VERY excited, sadly work is going very slowly (like snail pace!) boooo!

We have had a change of plan the night before we fly we're going to head off to the Trafford centre for the evening and eat there, I have printed off 50% vouchers at la tasca yum :pop::pop:. Hopefully we will tie ourselves out so we get some sleep!

I have no idea what plane were on now after the incident with the A330 earlier in the week, going to load the iPad incase were on an old 747!

Also just treated myself to a Jo Malone perfume set ordered through duty free that I collect on the plane, really wanted it so though there was no point seeing if they had any in stock on the day? Hope we get it ok!

Need to get some dollars and get clothes washing this weekend!
Old 18 Apr 12, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Have a great time
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 12, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
charandcubby
slightly serious Dibber

Just been catching up on your pre-trippie! very exciting, youve got some amazing ADR'S in place too! i had the same idea of "one more trip to the dis before we get married and start a family", i managed to sneakily do two trips to wdw last year by going with my bridesmaid on a hen holiday too. Hope you have a fantastic time
June/July 2011 TLV, Nov/Dec 2011 LBV
May/June 2001 RPM, Sept 2005 BWL
charandcubby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 12, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gemmybear83 View Post
I forgot to mention that we have booked valet parking at manchester, got this for a great price at holiday extras

In terms of tickets we have the disney ultimate tickets booked but were not going to the other parks mostly to save $$$ but were not massive universal fans (and I am still upset they have closed my favourite Jaws ), not sure about how I feel about Sea World and we dont use a car in Florida so Busch etc is out of the question. The plan is to do half days maximum in the parks and rest of the days shopping, sunbathing and swimming

We have booked all our adrs, this has been various changes to these since the 180 booking day, but I *think* this is the final list, I have * the ones that are new to us:

Liberty Tree Tavern lunch*
Kouzzina*
House of Blues*
Chefs de France*
Tusker House breakfast*
Ohanas
Sci Fi Diner
Trails End Dinner Buffet*
Planet Hollywood
The Turf Club*
Garden Grill*
Yak and Yeti
Le Cellier lunch*
Sanaa lunch

A good mix of new and old places, and hopefully good variation. We have not booked any signatures as we couldnt agree on which one to go too

We will definetly be doing a food review my last one from 2009 is here http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=421269
(I failed in 2010 to take food photos!)
We've not been before and dh was really looking forward to the jaws ride but not long after booking it , it closed , loving your plans x

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 12, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post

Great pre trip report! Another Trip Report to read when you get back for sure! Hope you have a great time!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 12, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
MFras23
Imagineer

MFras23's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 20
Guidebook Reviews: 15
2 weeks to go ... so close! I can't imagine how excited you must be, at two weeks I will be bouncing off the walls!
Old 20 Apr 12, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
stepintothepin
Trying for More Ears

We fly the same day as you (from Gatwick), are staying at SSR AND we're on the same photopass share! Completely agree that work is not going fast enough but yet there aren't enough weekends to get everything done!
stepintothepin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 12, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
So close now Gem, you must be UBER excited!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 12, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
shelly
Imagineer

shelly's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 24

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 42
Guidebook Reviews: 5
So close now. We are spending the weekend checking we have everything we need, then buying the things we don't have ready for packing properly next sat.

Originally Posted by stepintothepin View Post
We fly the same day as you (from Gatwick), are staying at SSR AND we're on the same photopass share! Completely agree that work is not going fast enough but yet there aren't enough weekends to get everything done!
Are you on the 11am or 1pm flight?
Old 22 Apr 12, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
stepintothepin
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Are you on the 11am or 1pm flight?
The 1pm flight - you?
stepintothepin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List