Notices

Old 11 May 15, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi Jo !

Fab pre trippy - your trip reports are always brilliant and I look forward to reading them .
Our paths must have crossed a few times last year and again we'll be at HRH whilst you're at RPR - will definitely look out for you again !
The Hyatt Regency at Clearwater looks amazing - let me know if you find a deal as we fancy a night there this summer .
Great news your mum and dad are coming with you on this holiday .
Have a wonderful time !

Helen x
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
jo3kids
Proud to wear my Ears

First ever comment on a report although have read so many, really enjoyed all of your holiday reports and they have helped plan our holiday this year in august so thanks
jo3kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mickeysgirls View Post
Jooooooooooo Jooooooooo!

I knew you'd give in! And I'm so glad you did after all you are one of my favourites

That clip of the bubble football is so funny, poor little Dinks 😂😂😂

Glad to see the whole team's back together and maybe it's a good thing you're avoiding Disney after the whole Grandad/Mission Space debacle

4 Rivers is great! We had such a lovely meal there, the jalapeño poppers are to die for!

You know you go home the day we arrive, I do hope that wasn't planned

Right, as it's sunny I'm going to say no to cleaning the fridge out and yes to getting my tan on! I'll see you over the other side

T x x xx

#dibbafterivegonetoyeomans
Traceeeeeeeeeeeeey!

You knew I wouldn't be able to resist!

You're right, it's a very good idea we keep the 'rents (worrrrd) away from Disney, maybe I could have my own little challenge and try and con them onto something - Rip Ride Rockit maybe?

It was your recommendation that has put 4 Rivers on our list of maybes - that's if we can drag ourselves all the way from the hotel to the car park - energy levels get surprisingly low once we check in!

Hope you didn't get burnt today!

Love yooooooo tooooooooo xx

#dibbafteryouvecleanedthefridgemakesureyourestocki twithplentyofpimmsforyournextafternooninthegarden

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
Hi Jo !

Fab pre trippy - your trip reports are always brilliant and I look forward to reading them .
Our paths must have crossed a few times last year and again we'll be at HRH whilst you're at RPR - will definitely look out for you again !
The Hyatt Regency at Clearwater looks amazing - let me know if you find a deal as we fancy a night there this summer .
Great news your mum and dad are coming with you on this holiday .
Have a wonderful time !

Helen x
Awww thanks Helen, and I always look forward to your comments too

Yes, do look out for us again, and come and say hi if you spot is (but just pretend you haven't seen us rowing )

Will let you know if I find a Hyatt bargain

Thanks for stopping by xx

Originally Posted by jo3kids View Post
First ever comment on a report although have read so many, really enjoyed all of your holiday reports and they have helped plan our holiday this year in august so thanks
Awwww, well thank you, fellow Jo . It's really nice to hear that my reports have helped in some small way, so thank you for letting me know

Hope you have a wonderful time come August x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
4andcounting
slightly serious Dibber

Looking forward to reading your report (have enjoyed all the others) will be looking out for you in August as we fly out on 14th!
4andcounting is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Yay Jo, thanks for sharing your holiday with us lot again...looking forward to hearing all about it

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 15, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
HI JO, glad you are doing another report, I love reading your reports and am very tempted this year to write on my first one
but with a 3 week trip I may give up, we fly out 3rd August will say HI if we see you

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 4andcounting View Post
Looking forward to reading your report (have enjoyed all the others) will be looking out for you in August as we fly out on 14th!
Thank you so much! Not long to go now

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Yay Jo, thanks for sharing your holiday with us lot again...looking forward to hearing all about it
Awwww, thank you x

Originally Posted by ginger ninja View Post
HI JO, glad you are doing another report, I love reading your reports and am very tempted this year to write on my first one
but with a 3 week trip I may give up, we fly out 3rd August will say HI if we see you
Awww, thank you. And yes, write a report! Honestly, it's such a fun thing to do. Yes at times it does feel a little bit like homework, and there's always that self-imposed pressure to get it finished. But I sooooo regret not writing one for our first trip, even if no one else reads them, at least you have them to help preserve your own memories

A three weeker is a challenge, my first one was almost three weeks but thankfully I had a lot of material xx
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Hi Jo, how lovely to see this Your plans all sound fab and how lovely that the Grandparents are coming along with you too.

Noticed you fly the same day as us, might bump into you at Manchester airport xx
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 15, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Wozi
Imagineer

Whoop whoop another trip report. I'm so jealous, I'm desperate to go back but the children didn't fancy another trip in August (they can't take the heat ... lol)! We almost booked up for next year, but have struggled with dates, what with A'Level exams, A'Level results day, uni clearing and then (fingers crossed) uni starting dates. Looks like Florida is off for the next few years, so I'll just have to get my fix through your trip reports.
Old 12 May 15, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Hi Jo, how lovely to see this Your plans all sound fab and how lovely that the Grandparents are coming along with you too.

Noticed you fly the same day as us, might bump into you at Manchester airport xx
Hi Julia!

Oh, how funny we might see you! Come and say hello if you spot us x

Originally Posted by Wozi View Post
Whoop whoop another trip report. I'm so jealous, I'm desperate to go back but the children didn't fancy another trip in August (they can't take the heat ... lol)! We almost booked up for next year, but have struggled with dates, what with A'Level exams, A'Level results day, uni clearing and then (fingers crossed) uni starting dates. Looks like Florida is off for the next few years, so I'll just have to get my fix through your trip reports.
Awww, thanks Aly

You've obviously gone wrong somewhere with the children Just kidding! We spent a week on a completely remote, isolated Island in Ireland last October, and the boys said they preferred it to Orlando I've put the pair of them up for adoption...

Good luck with A levels & Uni etc. We're just at the start of secondary school, but already I'm dreading the stress of it all

Thanks for reading along xx